The following process is the backbone of this site and explains my philosophy on planning a fantastic Disney World trip with the least stress and most fun.
The 6 step planning process
- Step 1: Pick a date - includes a chart showing the best times to visit Disney World
- Step 2: Choose where to stay - a table of all on-site Disney hotels is included and shows you price range, Yelp rating and transportation to/from all hotels
- Step 3: Make a daily plan - links to charts showing the best and worst parks to visit each day of your trip is included on this step
- Step 4: Pick dining options - includes a link to a restaurant search tool listing all 300+ Disney World dining options
- Step 5: Plan park touring - touring plans for all of the parks are listed on this step
- Step 6: Add extra magic - some ideas for adding special touches to your trip