Yee-haw! Here is some fantastic and very exciting news!
Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue is returning this summer to Pioneer Hall at Walt Disney World’s Fort Wilderness Resort.
When exactly? On June 23, so mark your calendars!
Seeing as this is a popular nightly dinner experience, dining reservations are required. Reservations open on Thursday, May 26.
You can begin making reservations 60 days prior to your trip around 6 a.m. EST. Sometimes, dining opens early starting at 5:45 a.m. EST.
If you’re hoping to snag a reservation, make sure you’re up early and on time, because more than likely these reservations will go fast.
This dinner and a show (think dinner theater) first opened in 1974 and offers “a rousing Wild West performance, singing, zany vaudeville comedy with lots of laughs and an unforgettable countrified feast full of fried chicken, smoked BBQ ribs, a variety of savory sides and of course, strawberry shortcake.”
Upon its return, there will be a few updates to the script and scenery, including some brand-new backdrops.
But, don’t worry, Disney promises Hoop-Dee-Doo will stay true “to the treasured experience the whole family can enjoy – with the hilarious, high-spirited entertainment that it’s been known for all these years.”
If you’re interested in booking a Disney World vacation and want help booking dining experiences like Hoop-Dee-Doo, contact Small World Vacations.
- Tusker House Will Reopen At Animal Kingdom In June With Modifications
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December
- ‘Ohana & More Dining Locations Are Reopening At Disney World & Disneyland
- More Disneyland Dining News, Including Reservations At Trader Sam’s
- Disney World Buffets Return & Cinderella Royal’s Table Adds Breakfast
- Disneyland vs Disney World: Which One Should You Visit? - May 16, 2022
- How the Family and Friends List Works in My Disney Experience - May 11, 2022
- Lightning Lane Passes at Disney World (what it is and how much it costs) - May 11, 2022