Who’s ready to grab some ice cream on Sunset Boulevard at Hollywood Studios? Hollywood Scoops officially reopened its windows on Sept. 13.
You can find the Quick Service location right next to the Sunset Ranch Market, towards the end of Sunset right before you hit Tower of Terror and Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster.
The stand was previously listed as “temporarily unavailable” on both the My Disney Experience app and on the official Walt Disney World website.
But, now, park guests can once enjoy ice cream! The menu still features plenty of options, including sundaes and hand-scooped ice cream. You can choose from six different flavors.
There is plenty of outside seating nearby too that you can take advantage of. Speaking of, be sure to check out our page where we list all of the WDW dining locations that currently offer outdoor seating.
In addition to Hollywood Scoops, two other dining locations will soon reopen at Hollywood Studios — Hollywood & Vine on Sept. 25 with Minnie’s Seasonal Dining returning as a modified character dining experience and ABC Commissary on Oct. 8 for Quick Service lunch only.
Dining has changed quite a bit across WDW since reopening. For more help, check out our page on how to budget food, especially now that Disney Dining Plans are temporarily on hold.
- Olivia’s Cafe At Disney’s Old Key West Resort Adds Mobile Order
- Ale & Compass Restaurant At Yacht Club Adds Mobile Order
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill At Coronado Springs Adds Mobile Order
- Kona Cafe At Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Adds Mobile Order
- Minnie’s Halloween Dine & Other Dining Options Returning To WDW
- Walt Disney World Releases Extended Evening Theme Park Hours - July 30, 2021
- Best Vegetarian Options at Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - July 29, 2021
- Disney World & Disneyland Guests Must Once Again Wear Masks Indoors - July 28, 2021