Who’s ready to grab some ice cream on Sunset Boulevard at Hollywood Studios? Hollywood Scoops officially reopened its windows on Sept. 13.
You can find the Quick Service location right next to the Sunset Ranch Market, towards the end of Sunset right before you hit Tower of Terror and Rock ‘n’ Roller Coaster.
The stand was previously listed as “temporarily unavailable” on both the My Disney Experience app and on the official Walt Disney World website.
But, now, park guests can once enjoy ice cream! The menu still features plenty of options, including sundaes and hand-scooped ice cream. You can choose from six different flavors.
There is plenty of outside seating nearby too that you can take advantage of. Speaking of, be sure to check out our page where we list all of the WDW dining locations that currently offer outdoor seating.
In addition to Hollywood Scoops, two other dining locations will soon reopen at Hollywood Studios — Hollywood & Vine on Sept. 25 with Minnie’s Seasonal Dining returning as a modified character dining experience and ABC Commissary on Oct. 8 for Quick Service lunch only.
Dining has changed quite a bit across WDW since reopening. For more help, check out our page on how to budget food, especially now that Disney Dining Plans are temporarily on hold.
- Capture Your Moment Sees Price Increase As It Comes To Epcot & Hollywood Studios
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet
- Hollywood Studios Is Pausing Rise of the Resistance’s Virtual Queue
- Disney World Adding Mobile Order To Main Street Confectionery & More
- Space 220 Will Finally Open On September 20 At Epcot