It’s not even Halloween yet, but it’s pretty much the most wonderful time of year at Walt Disney World. So much so, holiday entertainment is returning to Magic Kingdom on Nov. 3.
That’s right, before the holiday season officially begins at Disney World parks on Nov. 8, guests can experience the following entertainment at Magic Kingdom:
- A Frozen Holiday Wish: Anna and Elsa appear on Cinderella Castle’s stage and help light up the castle with the dream lights at 6:15 p.m.
- Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire Holiday Section: a holiday section will be added to the regularly-scheduled daytime stage show featuring Mickey and friends
- Holly Jolly Trolley Show: the trolley show on Main Street, U.S.A. will feature a holiday twist
For show times, be sure to check the My Disney Experience app or the official Disney World website so you don’t miss out on the holiday magic.
For the first time, every land in Animal Kingdom will be decorated for the season, in addition to the nighttime Awakening of the Tree of Life featuring wintry tales and special music. As for Epcot, the Festival of the Holidays start on Nov. 29 and run through Dec. 30.
There’s so much to experience at Disney World for the holidays and many lucky guests will be able to enjoy some of the festivities starting on Nov. 3.
- Festival of Fantasy Parade Returns March 9, Plus More Entertainment News
- Parking Trams Returning To Disney World, Starting With Magic Kingdom
- Disney KiteTails at Animal Kingdom Is Ending For Good
- An Important Early Theme Park Entry & Genie+ Update At Walt Disney World
- Disneyland Announces 2022 Holiday Events, Including World of Color – Season of Light
- 2023 Disney on Broadway Concert Series Lineup & Dining Packages Announced - November 29, 2022
- 2023 Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced - November 21, 2022
- Oasis at Animal Kingdom (DiVine, Rainforest Cafe, animals) - November 21, 2022