Here is some good news for those visiting Animal Kingdom. The Harambe Market is reopening at Animal Kingdom, according to the Walt Disney World website.
That said, it looks like the Quick Service marketplace will only be open on the weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) right now beginning Saturday, Nov. 14. Per the WDW website, Harambe Market will start serving at 10 a.m. and will close at 3 p.m.
However, starting Nov. 20, Harambe Market will begin opening at 11 a.m. and will continue to close at 3 p.m. You can check out the lunch and dinner menu online.
This is definitely a positive change, especially since weekends tend to be busier than weekdays. Plus, now that the holidays have officially kicked off at WDW, there may be more people visiting the parks compared to the typical park day.
Not only is Harambe Market another great food and beverage option for visitors, but it serves as another outdoor dining spot for guests, especially those who prefer to eat outside.
If you’re looking for more places that offer outdoor seating at WDW, we have a guide just for that, so be sure to check it out. Since reopening in July, dining has changed a bit, which is why we also put together some information about WDW dining that you need to know.
We’ll definitely keep you updated on any future dining news, especially if or when Harambe Market’s schedule changes.
- Harmony Barber Shop Reopening In July At Magic Kingdom
- Keys to the Kingdom & Other Disney World Tours Returning In 2022
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package Announced at Disneyland
- Parking Trams Returning To Disney World, Starting With Magic Kingdom
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular Returns In December 2021
- Select Rooms at Caribbean Beach Receiving “Under the Sea” Theme - October 3, 2022
- Walt Disney World Temporarily Closing Due to Hurricane Ian - September 27, 2022
- 2022 Holiday Offer Available For Disneyland Resort Hotels - September 27, 2022