Here is some good news for those visiting Animal Kingdom. The Harambe Market is reopening at Animal Kingdom, according to the Walt Disney World website.
That said, it looks like the Quick Service marketplace will only be open on the weekends (Saturdays and Sundays) right now beginning Saturday, Nov. 14. Per the WDW website, Harambe Market will start serving at 10 a.m. and will close at 3 p.m.
However, starting Nov. 20, Harambe Market will begin opening at 11 a.m. and will continue to close at 3 p.m. You can check out the lunch and dinner menu online.
This is definitely a positive change, especially since weekends tend to be busier than weekdays. Plus, now that the holidays have officially kicked off at WDW, there may be more people visiting the parks compared to the typical park day.
Not only is Harambe Market another great food and beverage option for visitors, but it serves as another outdoor dining spot for guests, especially those who prefer to eat outside.
If you’re looking for more places that offer outdoor seating at WDW, we have a guide just for that, so be sure to check it out. Since reopening in July, dining has changed a bit, which is why we also put together some information about WDW dining that you need to know.
We’ll definitely keep you updated on any future dining news, especially if or when Harambe Market’s schedule changes.
- Walt Disney World Extends Park Hours For Two More Weekends In October
- Tokyo Dining In Epcot’s Japan Pavilion Is Reopening For A Limited Time
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill At Coronado Springs Adds Mobile Order
- Sanaa Now Offers Mobile Order With New Table Service To Go Feature
- Walt Disney World Extends Park Hours For First Two Weekends In October
- Walt Disney World Releases Extended Evening Theme Park Hours - July 30, 2021
- Best Vegetarian Options at Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - July 29, 2021
- Disney World & Disneyland Guests Must Once Again Wear Masks Indoors - July 28, 2021