If you’re a Florida resident, you’re going to want to hear about this returning Walt Disney World ticket deal.
Starting Jan. 4, Florida Residents can purchase either a 2-Day, 3-Day, or 4-Day Discover Disney Tickets for a low price.
The three different types of ticket deals are priced differently:
- 2-Day Tickets: $75 per day, plus tax; $149 per ticket, plus tax
- 3-Day Tickets: $60 per day, plus tax; $179 per ticket, plus tax
- 4-Day Tickets: $50 per day, plus tax; $199 per ticket, plus tax
It’s also important to note that you can also choose a Discover Disney Ticket that includes the Park Hopper Option, which officially returned on Jan. 1, 2021.
Discover Disney Tickets are valid for admission to one theme park per day. Park reservations are still required, which guests can make using the Disney Park Pass System.
The Discover Disney Tickets are not valid on select 2021 blockout dates, including the following:
- 2-Day: Jan. 16-18 and Feb. 13-15
- 3-Day and 4-Day: Jan. 16-18, Feb. 13-15, March 26-April 11, and May 28-31, 2021
Tickets can be used on consecutive or non-consecutive days, but there are expiration dates:
- 2-Day tickets and add-on options expire on March 11, 2021
- 3-Day and 4-Day tickets and add-on options expire on June 18, 2021
Important: After expiration date, the price paid for a wholly unused ticket can be applied to the purchase of a new ticket with an equal or higher price.
Remember: the Discover Disney Tickets are available for purchase starting Jan. 4, 2021.
If you’re ready to book a trip in 2021 and would also like to take advantage of this offer, be sure to reach out to Small World Vacations.