Today is another interview with a first-time Disney World visitor named Jen who just returned from a 10 day trip to Disney World that was full of firsts for her family.
Hear what she planned, how she fit in a trip to the beach, what her husband said when he realized how much planning she’d done and see if her plans had to change once she got there.
I also have a quick tip of the day about choosing restaurants during your trip.
These are notes from this episode. There’s much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Interview with Jen
Jen discusses her post-Memorial Day trip with her family where they stayed at Port Orleans Riverside in a Preferred Room.
Jen mentioned planning to watch a movie at her resort. Check the recreation schedule at your resort if you’d like to do that on your trip.
Quick tip of the day
When choosing where to eat, definitely consider eating at your Disney resort, especially if you’re staying at a Deluxe or Moderate Resort.
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go.
Do you have any questions or additional thoughts on Jen’s trip or planning your own trip? Feel free to leave it in the comments.
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- 2022 Disney+ Subscriber Holiday Offer Announced For Walt Disney World Resort
- The Reimagined Splash Mountain ‘Princess & The Frog’ Attraction Opening In Late 2024
- New Walt Disney World Resort Hotel Offer Available For Disney+ Subscribers
- New Disney World Resort Offer Available For Disney Visa Cardmembers