Just keep swimming! Just keep swimming! Disney finally revealed an opening date for the updated Finding Nemo show at Animal Kingdom.
As revealed on TikTok, Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! opens on June 13!
Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond is a reimagined musical of the original Finding Nemo: The Musical that formerly played at the Theater in the Wild.
The new version will take place in the timeline of Finding Dory. That said, songs and production numbers from the original show are returning.
The show is 25-minutes long and features a new script, set pieces, a LED video wall, a 32-foot-long sunken submarine, and a fish tank volcano standing nearly 15 feet tall.
You’ll watch as the group of fish from Dr. P. Sherman’s office tell Nemo’s story from the Marine Life Institute in California.
Finding Nemo: The Big Blue… and Beyond! will also become a Disney Genie+ selection beginning June 13.
Speaking of Genie+, starting June 19, Meet Favorite Disney Pals at Adventurers Outpost is not only reopening, but it will be added to Genie+.
Both the show and the character meet and greet will continue to have standby lines available for guests without Genie+ to use.
This means, guests will once again be able to meet Mickey and Minnie in their fun world traveling outfits!
Be sure to read our Walt Disney World character guide and other things to look forward to this summer at the parks.
- Reimagined Finding Nemo Musical Will Debut In 2022 At Animal Kingdom
- New Magic Kingdom Cavalcade & More Disney World Entertainment Announced
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet
- Character Sightings Are Coming To Genie+ At Walt Disney World