And there it is! Fantasmic returns to Hollywood Studios November 3, 2022. Disney announced the news on Wednesday, October 19.
Disney previously announced on October 12 that the nighttime spectacular was returning sometime in November. Now we have an exact date!
We also have news about the return of Fantasmic dining packages.
Beginning October 26, Fantasmic dining packages for select restaurants at Hollywood Studios will be available for performances November 30 and beyond.
To be clear, you can’t just make a regular dining reservations for the following restaurants. You must book a Fantasmic dining package in order to receive the reserved seating that’s included with the dining packages.
This is similar to how Candlelight Processional dining packages work.
What’s included in each Fantasmic dining package:
- An entrée and appetizer or dessert at select full-service restaurants or one (1) full buffet (where applicable), along with a non-alcoholic beverage
- One voucher for guaranteed seating at Fantasmic! in a reserved area
|Adults (ages 10 and up)||Kids (ages 9 and under)|
|50’s Prime Time Cafe||$51.00||$22.00|
|Hollywood & Vine||Breakfast: $54.00|
Lunch & Dinner: $71.00
Lunch & Dinner: $47.00
|Mama Melrose’s Ristorante Italiano||$54.00||$22.00|
|Sci-Fi Dine-In Theater Restaurant||$49.00||$22.00|
|The Hollywood Brown Derby||$73.00||$29.00|
Note: All listed package prices do not include alcohol or required park admission.
Other important details about dining packages:
- You can pick up your seating voucher at the time of your meal.
- Seating at Hollywood Hills Amphitheater begins 90 minutes prior to show time. You must arrive at least 25 minutes prior to show time to be seated in the reserved section.
- Seats are not assigned. You will choose your seats within the reserved section on a first-come, first-served basis.
- The entrance for dining packages is located on Sunset Boulevard next to Beauty and the Beast – Live on Stage.
- Dining packages are available on all Fantasmic show days.
Important: dining experiences will still take place, even if Fantasmic is cancelled.
Alongside the return date, Disney also shared some more details about the new heroes sequence that will debut with the show.
This new segment, which replaces the former Pocahontas scene, will feature Mulan, Elsa, Aladdin, Pocahontas, and Moana in heroic moments. There will also be new technical enhancements.
Per Disney, “The new heroes sequence features a high-energy Aladdin chase with stunts never before seen on the ‘Fantasmic!’ stage, a powerful scene with Elsa set to the song ‘Show Yourself’ that is sure to thaw the most frozen of hearts, and stirring moments with Pocahontas, Moana and Mulan.”
It remains unclear if Fantasmic, like Festival of Fantasy and other select entertainment at Disney World, will be a Genie+ selection.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- We stayed in an All-Star Music Family Suite: here’s our review - September 28, 2023
- Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Harvest Feast at Garden Grill review: is lunch and dinner worth it? - September 27, 2023
- Be Our Guest review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023