The newest dining location in Disney Springs’ West Side is now officially open. You can go ahead and start purchasing all of the donuts and cold brew coffee you want at Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew.
The casual dining spot offers a range of not only donuts and cold brew beverages, but also spiked coffees, sandwiches, fries, hand-crafted milks, sodas, and more. The menu is a pretty decent size.
Speaking of the menu, you can browse the it online and in the My Disney Experience app.
Let's get GLAZY, baby! 🍩🍩
Opening Day has finally arrived & we're about to make all your wildest donuts & cold brew coffee dreams come true from @DisneySprings!
— Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew (@everglazed) January 6, 2021
As for the donuts, well, they are just as over-the-top as was previously teased. I mean, just look at the photo above, along with these donuts Disney Food blog purchased. Wow! All of the donuts are made from scratch daily, according to the menu.
In October, the Disney Parks Blog shared a first look at the donut and coffee shop that is described as having “a unique spin on a classic donut shop featuring graphic pops of color, iconic signage, and a beautiful outdoor seating area in the ‘donut garden.'”
You can find Everglazed Donuts & Cold Brew adjacent to Splitsville and near the west entrance and exit of the Orange Parking Garage. It’s open daily from 9 a.m. to 10 p.m. Who else is ready for some donuts and cold brew?
- Salt & Straw Officially Opens At Disney Springs
- Changes Coming To Disney’s BoardWalk Resort, Including New Dining, Lobby, & Rooms
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Restaurant Finally Opening In 2022 At Toy Story Land
- ‘Ohana Character Dining Returning to Walt Disney World, Plus More
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders
- Select Rooms at Caribbean Beach Receiving “Under the Sea” Theme - October 3, 2022
- Walt Disney World Temporarily Closing Due to Hurricane Ian - September 27, 2022
- 2022 Holiday Offer Available For Disneyland Resort Hotels - September 27, 2022