After much anticipation, Regal Eagle Smokehouse: Craft Drafts & Barbecue is officially opening today, Wednesday, Feb. 19, at Epcot.
The Quick Service dining location was first announced in June 2019. It looked like Regal Eagle would open sometime in December of last year, but that obviously didn’t happen.
Now, guests can finally experience the smokehouse celebrating American backyard barbecue and craft beers.
Regal Eagle is located in the American Adventure pavilion and replaced the Liberty Inn. There is a wide outdoor space featuring plenty of seating, along with a large smoker in the center of the outdoor bar and seating area.
The restaurant was also partially inspired by Sam Eagle from The Muppets, so be sure to keep an eye out for him when you’re eating.
As of publication, the Walt Disney World website lists the current hours from 11:30 a.m. to 8:30 p.m.
The restaurant accepts select 2020 dining plans, including the Deluxe, Quick-Service, and Dining plans. There is even Mobile Ordering available, so be sure to take advantage of that feature.
You can browse the lunch and dinner menus online, which include plant-based options. There are also allergy-friendly menus available.
- Space 220 Will Finally Open On September 20 At Epcot
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill At Coronado Springs Adds Mobile Order
- Spice Road Table In Epcot Will Halt Reservations Beginning December 10
- Harambe Market Reopening At Animal Kingdom Starting In November
- Silver Screen Dine Returns To Hollywood & Vine In Early January 2021
- Candlelight Processional Narrators & More 2021 Festival Of The Holidays Details Announced - October 15, 2021
- Disney Very Merriest After Hours Adds New Stage Show & More Holiday News - October 14, 2021
- Is Space 220 Worth The Money? A Breakdown Of Epcot’s Newest Restaurant - October 13, 2021