With the phased reopening of Walt Disney World theme park less than a month away, it was only a matter of time that we learned about the futures of Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party and Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.
Well, now we know that not only is the 2020 MNSSHP officially canceled, but so is H2O Glow Nights at Typhoon Lagoon. Don’t worry, ticket holders will be assisted with refunds over the coming weeks.
But, enough about what’s not happening and let’s talk about Food & Wine!
The festival will be modified this year and is called “A Tasted of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival.” However, it will run from July 15 (the same day Epcot and Hollywood Studios reopen) through the fall. That means it’s the longest Disney World festival yet!
So, what does the modified festival look like?
- There will be over 20 signature global marketplaces, like Hawaii, Hops & Barley, and Islands of the Caribbean, spaced out around the park.
- Guests will get to see the Remy topiary from the 2020 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival. There will also be Flower & Garden and Food & Wine merchandise sold.
- Remy’s Ratatouille Hide and Squeak scavenger hunt is returning.
- Unfortunately, but understandably, the Eat to the Beat Concert Series has been canceled. That said, local Epcot entertainment like Mariachi Cobre and the JAMMitors will play at the America Gardens Theatre.
As soon as more information is announced about Food & Wine (and other reopening details), we will let you know immediately. Until then, be sure to look at our Disney World reopening guide, where we’re keeping track of every important detail.
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Returns March 2022
- 2023 Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2023 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Dates Announced
- Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Return In 2022
- 2023 Disney on Broadway Concert Series Lineup & Dining Packages Announced - November 29, 2022
- 2023 Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced - November 21, 2022
- Oasis at Animal Kingdom (DiVine, Rainforest Cafe, animals) - November 21, 2022