The Epcot International Festival of the Holidays is currently underway, but if you’re already excited for the Epcot International Festival of the Arts, you definitely want to keep reading.
The festival that celebrates the culinary, performing, and visual arts runs from Jan. 17 through Feb. 24, 2020. After much anticipation, the menus for the Food Studios are finally listed online.
There are 12 booths this year with both new menu items and returning favorites, including the Sushi Donut that can be found at the new Goshiki kiosk (the booth was previously named Takumi Table).
The Artist Palette Jumbo Chocolate-Chip Cookie is also coming back to The Artist’s Table. You can check out the full menus on the Walt Disney World website.
As for the workshops, guests can participate in the following:
- Ink & Paint Animation
- Disney 3D Paper Crafting
- Gesture Drawing Basics: “Story Telling Drawings”
- Animation 101: Flip Book Fundamentals
- Doodling with Viz
The workshops run on Saturdays and Sundays at select times between 10 a.m. and 11:15 a.m. at the World Showplace Events Pavilion. Each workshop costs $45 per guest, plus tax. To reserve a spot, call (407) 939-3378. There are more details for each workshop online.
If that isn’t enough Festival of the Arts news, the final performers for the Disney on Broadway Concert Series were announced. They are: Liana Hunt, Adam Jacobs, Syndee Winters, and Michael James Scott. Check out our post on the concert series for the complete lineup and information about the featured dining packages.
As always, we will be sure to update you if any other festival information is announced.
- Taste of Epcot International Festival Of The Arts Begins In January 2021
- A Taste Of Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Begins March 2021
- 2021 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Will Begin In July
- Voices Of Liberty Will Perform At Festival Of The Arts In 2021
- More Details Released For The 2020 Festival of The Holidays At Epcot