A dream is a wish your heart makes and sometimes that dream turns into a magical twist on Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom.
Early Morning Magic is a special event held in the mornings and gives guests early access before the park officially opens.
The Disney Parks Blog recently announced that Early Morning Magic at Magic Kingdom will receive the Cinderella treatment on select dates for the movie’s 70th anniversary. There are eight dates from Feb. 11, 2020 through March 3, 2020.
Guests will have early access to select attractions (from 7:45-9 a.m.) throughout Fantasyland and the chance to meet characters from Cinderella, including Suzy, Perla, Fairy Godmother, Drizella and Anastasia, and Prince Charming. As for Cinderella, she can be found in Princess Fairytale Hall.
The attractions include: Prince Charming Regal Carousel, Seven Dwarfs Mine Train, The Many Adventures of Winnie the Pooh, Peter Pan’s Flight, Princess Fairytale Hall, “it’s a small world,” Mad Tea Party, and Under the Sea ~ Journey of the Little Mermaid.
If that isn’t enough, there will also be themed-Cinderella food and beverage offerings added to the all-you-can-eat breakfast at Cosmic Ray’s Starlight Café. Breakfast is held from 8-10 a.m.
Early Morning Magic costs $89 for adults and $79 for children (ages 3-9), tax is not included. Separate theme park admission is also required.
Here’s a list of the upcoming Early Morning Magic dates (they’re offered on different dates than Extra Magic Hours) at Magic Kingdom, including the special Cinderella ones:
- Nov. 20
- Dec. 3, 5, 9, 11, 17
- Jan. 6. 8, 14, 16, 19, 21, 28, 30
- Feb. 2, 6, 11, 13, 18, 20, 25, 27
- March 1, 3, 10, 15, 22, 26, 29
- Disney’s Magical Express & Extra Magic Hours Ending At Walt Disney World
- New Disney After Hours BOO BASH Coming To Magic Kingdom For Halloween
- Park-to-Park Transportation Set To Resume In 2021 At Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Posts Park Hours For Christmas Week & Extends Even More
- Walt Disney World Extends Park Hours For The Holidays