Here are some exclusive (and limited-time) Typhoon Lagoon offerings available to Walt Disney World Annual Passholders.
These perks are only available on Thursday and select Sundays in October. There’s also a special ticket deal that can save Passholders up to $20 per ticket.
The following offerings are available strictly to Passholders on these dates:
- October 2, 6, 13, 16, 20, 23, and 27
These will not be available on Sunday, October 30.
So what are the special perks? Let’s get to it!
- 45-minute early entry into Typhoon Lagoon with valid water park admission
- Complimentary towel rental (one per Passholder)
- 3 new exclusive beverage offerings (while supplies last)
The new exclusive beverages will be available at the High n’ Dry location and are all served in a Passholder exclusive keepsake cup:
- Sal’s Watermelon Lemonade: Singapore Sal’s frozen Watermelon Lemonade with option available with Herradura Tequila
- Beachcomber Bloody Mary: Spicy Bloody Mary mixed with vodka and served with Fresh Florida Gulf Shrimp, Typhoon Lagoon’s own Horseradish pickles, cheddar cheese, tomatoes, lime, and celery
- Cupcake Cold Brew: Shakin’ Jamaican Cold Brew Coffee infused with cupcake flavor and topped with whipped cream and sprinkles with option available with Kahlua
As for the discounted water park tickets, Passholders can take advantage of specially priced 1-Day Water Park Tickets for just $49 plus tax. That’s a savings of up to $20 per ticket.
Tickets must be used on or before December 31, 2022. The discount is available for the Passholder and up to 3 guests.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- We stayed in an All-Star Music Family Suite: here’s our review - September 28, 2023
- Chip ‘n’ Dale’s Harvest Feast at Garden Grill review: is lunch and dinner worth it? - September 27, 2023
- Be Our Guest review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023