You can now book a Drawn to Life dining package.
Called “Animated Evening – Drawn to Life Prix Fixe Dining Offer,” Drawn to Life ticket holders can enjoy a special dinner before or after the Cirque du Soleil show.
You can chose from among 13 participating locations, which all offer a prix fixe menu created specifically for this dining offer. The price differs depending on the location.
The following cost $45 per person (tax and gratuity not included):
- City Works Eatery & Pour House
- Enzo’s Hideaway
- House of Blues Restaurant & Bar
- Jaleo by José Andrés
- Maria & Enzo’s Ristorante
- Paradiso 37, Taste of the Americas
- Planet Hollywood
- Raglan Road Irish Pub and Restaurant
- Splitsville Luxury Lanes
- Terralina Crafted Italian
The following cost $65 per person (tax and gratuity not included):
- The Edison
- Wolfgang Puck Bar & Grill
When it comes to booking, you must first purchase tickets from Cirque du Soleil or call (877) 924-7783. You can then book dining reservations for Animated Evening by calling (407) 587-5981 between 10 a.m. and 10 p.m. EST daily.
All dining reservations must be scheduled 2.5 hours before or 2 hours after your ticketed showtime.
To receive the special prix fixe pricing, you must order from the “Animated Evening”menu. Those who have booked the prix fixe dining offer must request the “Animated Evening” menu upon check-in.
- Drawn to Life Will Debut In November 2021 At Disney Springs
- World of Color Dining & Dessert Packages Announced
- California Grill Offering Limited-Time Menu For 50th Anniversary
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package Announced at Disneyland
- Space 220 Reservations Open September 20, Menus & Prices Revealed