Non-Californian residents, are you ready to head back to the happiest place on earth? If so, here’s some happy news!
Disney announced on May 26 that Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure Park will reopen to out-of-state guests beginning June 15, 2021.
This also means that out-of-state guests can start booking their trips right now for arrivals after June 15.
Also, beginning May 26, the booking window for theme park reservations at Disneyland Resort has expanded out to 120 days.
Per disney, “The State of California strongly recommends that all guests be fully vaccinated or obtain a negative COVID-19 test prior to entering the theme parks.”
To be clear, a negative test or vaccination is recommend, but not required, nor will you need to provide proof for entry.
That said, guests will still be required to wear approved face coverings, except for when eating or drinking. Another big change is that social distancing and crowd capacity limits will no longer be controlled by the state starting June 15.
You can keep tabs on the latest Disneyland reopening information courtesy of our handy guide. If you’re interested in booking a trip to Disneyland, we recommend reaching out to Small World Vacations.
- Disneyland Will Reopen On April 30
- Disneyland Shares Details For Park Reservation System & Ticket Sales
- Disney World & Disneyland Guests Must Once Again Wear Masks Indoors
- Disney World Guests Aren’t Required To Wear Masks Outdoors Starting May 15
- Disney World Is Removing Mask Requirements For Outdoor Rides & More
- A Genie+ Timeline of What to Book When for Walt Disney World - January 25, 2022
- Character Sightings Are Coming To Genie+ At Walt Disney World - January 24, 2022
- Mears Connect review: Is the airport transportation service worth your time and money? - January 20, 2022