On April 9, Disneyland first confirmed that Star Wars: Rise of the Resistance will use a virtual queue upon Disneyland Park and Disney California Adventure’s reopening on April 30.
We now know what those two distribution times are thanks to a reopening update provided by the Disney Parks Blog on April 26.
Here’s when you can join the virtual queue:
- First drop (morning): 7 a.m.
- Second drop (afternoon): 12 p.m.
But, there are certain restrictions you must know before trying to grab a spot in the virtual line.
When it comes to the first distribution time at 7 a.m, just like Hollywood Studios’ virtual queue at Walt Disney World, guests don’t have to be on property or in the park to join the virtual queue.
But, guests who want to try to join at 7 a.m., they must have both valid theme park admission and a park reservation to start their day at Disneyland Park. If they don’t get a spot, they can try again at 12 p.m.
Speaking of the second distribution time at noon, boarding groups will also open at this time to guests who have a valid ticket, park reservation, a Park Hopper ticket, and have already entered California Adventure by 12 p.m.
Park hopping doesn’t begin until 1p.m., so guests can’t enter Disneyland Park until after this time for their boarding group, which are subject to availability.
A few other pieces of important information:
- You must have your park ticket linked to your Disney account.
- At this time, only California residents may visit the parks and Disneyland asks for guests to bring proof of California residency, in case you are asked to show such proof of residency.
Be sure to also keep tabs on the latest Disneyland reopening information courtesy of our handy guide.
- New 2022 Disneyland Summer Ticket Offer Now Available For California Residents
- TRON Lightcycle / Run Will Have a Virtual Queue, an Individual Lightning Lane, and a Locker System
- Disneyland Announces 2023 Southern California Resident Ticket Offer
- 2023 Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Ticket Available January 10
- Park Hopping Changes & More Coming to Disney World & Disneyland