We have exciting news regarding select dining locations at Disneyland.
On May 10, Disney announced more reopening and reservation dates for restaurants at Disneyland Park, Disney California Adventure, and Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa.
Here’s what you need to know:
- May 13: Paradise Garden Grill at California Adventure’s Paradise Gardens Park reopens
- May 20: Alfresco Tasting Terrace reopens exclusively for Legacy Passholders and their guests at California Adventure (online reservations are available on May 18)
- May 27: Blue Bayou Restaurant reopens at Disneyland in New Orleans Square (online reservations are available on May 18)
- May 28: Napa Rose for dinner only and Storytellers Café for breakfast and dinner without characters reopen at Grand Californian (online reservations for both are available on May 18)
- May 28: online reservations will be available for Grand Californian’s GCH Craftsman Bar at Grand Californian
This is important: Only guests staying at Disney’s Grand Californian Hotel & Spa will be able to dine at the hotel’s dining locations through May 27. Starting May 28, these locations will be open to all guests.
As of publication, the Disneyland website states, “Disneyland Resort hotel dining locations are only available to Guests with Disneyland Resort hotel reservations.”
Come May 28, and as noted by the Disney Parks Blog on May 10, hotel dining locations will be available to “all guests.”
The reopening dates for Napa Rose and Storytellers Café were announced alongside the June 15 reopening of Disney’s Paradise Pier Hotel on May 6. A reservation window for the two dining locations wasn’t announced at this time, but now we know guests can start booking starting May 18.
Remember, right now only California residents may visit the parks, but if you’re interested in booking a Disneyland trip, Small World Vacations can help.
For more on Disneyland’s reopening, check out our guide that’s filled with information about health and safety guidelines, other dining details, and more.
- Select Character Dining Is Returning To Disneyland In Summer 2021
- More Disneyland Dining News, Including Reservations At Trader Sam’s
- World of Color Dining & Dessert Packages Announced
- New Disneyland Resort Hotel Winter 2022 Offers Now Available For Booking
- Disneyland Resort 2022 Spring Room Offers Now Available For Booking