Want to go to Disney World but afraid of all the lines?
Having good Disney World touring plans can help you avoid long waits and make your trip a lot more fun.
Below, we’ve got plans all 4 parks that include which FastPass+ options are available, FastPass+ priorities, and plans for adults and toddlers.
Disney Genie to replace FastPass & FastPass+
FastPass+ (at Walt Disney World) and FastPass (at Disneyland) have been discontinued. A new system, called Disney Genie (free) and Disney Genie+ (pay-to-use) will debut later this year at both parks.
- Disney Genie –> Complimentary in-app service that helps you plan your day.
- Disney Genie+ –> Basically, it is a paid FastPass that costs $15 per ticket, per day (Walt Disney World) & $20 per ticket, per day (Disneyland). This service replaces the old FastPass service and allows you to choose the next available time to arrive at a variety of attractions. It works very similar to MaxPass at Disneyland.
- Lightning Lane –> New name for FastPass line. You use this with Genie+.
- Lightning Lane Select Experiences –> The most high-demand attractions are not available in Genie+; however, you can select up to 2 of these high-demand attractions per day to ride via an individual Lightning Lane selection. These selections will cost you extra (they aren’t included with the price of Genie+), and the prices are dynamic, meaning they will vary based upon the time of the year and attraction.
- Read more about the new Disney Genie system.
Magic Kingdom touring plans
There are 2 dozen FastPass+ opportunities at Magic Kingdom, and we have suggestions on which ones to use, how to tour if you’ve got just 1 day, touring plans for little ones + lots more info.
Epcot touring plans
Epcot uses tiers for the FastPass+ system which restricts you to only choosing 1 of the headliners. And with three headliners, touring Epcot is a bit trickier than other Disney World touring plans, but we have suggestions on how you can do it.
Hollywood Studios touring plans
Like Epcot, Hollywood Studios is using tiering which requires you to choose which headliner attraction you want to get a FastPass+ for. Plus, the addition of 2 new lands including the extremely popular Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge means a good plan here is more important than ever.
Animal Kingdom touring plans
With the addition of a whole new land and a nighttime show, Animal Kingdom has more to offer than it used to. Here’s how to plan your time at Animal Kingdom without long lines.
- Walt Disney World Park Hours Extended For The Week Of Christmas
- Happily Ever After Is Ending & More Disney World Entertainment Returns
- Water Taxi Transportation Resumes Service At Polynesian
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- Indiana Jones Epic Stunt Spectacular Returns In December 2021