Want to go to Disney World but afraid of all the lines?
Having good Disney World touring plans can help you avoid long waits and make your trip a lot more fun.
Below, we’ve got plans all 4 parks that include which FastPass+ options are available, FastPass+ priorities, and plans for adults and toddlers.
Disney Genie has replaced FastPass+
FastPass+ (at Walt Disney World) and FastPass (at Disneyland) have been discontinued. A new system, called Disney Genie (free) and Disney Genie+ (pay-to-use) are now available at all 4 parks.
- Disney Genie –> Complimentary in-app service that helps you plan your day.
- Disney Genie+ –> Basically, it is a paid FastPass that costs $15 per ticket, per day (Walt Disney World) & $20 per ticket, per day (Disneyland). This service replaces the old FastPass service and allows you to choose the next available time to arrive at a variety of attractions. It works very similar to MaxPass at Disneyland.
- Lightning Lane –> New name for FastPass line. You use this with Genie+.
- Lightning Lane Select Experiences –> The most high-demand attractions are not available in Genie+; however, you can select up to 2 of these high-demand attractions per day to ride via an individual Lightning Lane selection. These selections will cost you extra (they aren’t included with the price of Genie+), and the prices are dynamic, meaning they will vary based upon the time of the year and attraction.
Magic Kingdom touring plans
There are 2 dozen FastPass+ opportunities at Magic Kingdom, and we have suggestions on which ones to use, how to tour if you’ve got just 1 day, touring plans for little ones + lots more info.
Epcot touring plans
Epcot uses tiers for the FastPass+ system which restricts you to only choosing 1 of the headliners. And with three headliners, touring Epcot is a bit trickier than other Disney World touring plans, but we have suggestions on how you can do it.
Hollywood Studios touring plans
Like Epcot, Hollywood Studios is using tiering which requires you to choose which headliner attraction you want to get a FastPass+ for. Plus, the addition of 2 new lands including the extremely popular Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge means a good plan here is more important than ever.
Animal Kingdom touring plans
With the addition of a whole new land and a nighttime show, Animal Kingdom has more to offer than it used to. Here’s how to plan your time at Animal Kingdom without long lines.
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Parking Trams Returning To Disney World, Starting With Magic Kingdom
- Capture Your Moment Sees Price Increase As It Comes To Epcot & Hollywood Studios
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023