Port Orleans – French Quarter Resort is a quaint, delightful resort with New Orleans French Quarter theming in 2 main sections sections – North Quarter and South Quarter.
Check out the maps below to help you navigate or to help you choose which section you’d prefer to say in for your trip.
Resort Room Type Map
You may choose which section to stay in by building number or by view. The map below shows you which buildings are located at the resort.
Get More Info
Learn more about Port Orleans – French Quarter Resort including room layouts, pros and cons of the resort, scheduled refurbishments, how to navigate, and dining options by visiting our Port Orleans – French Quarter Resort Guide.
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- BoardWalk Inn Will Finally Reopen In Early July 2021
- Disney’s All-Star Movies Resort Is Set To Reopen In February 2021
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Will Reopen In Summer 2021
- Yacht Club Is Offering In-Room Dining Upon The Resort’s Reopening