This is the booth for vegetarians and vegans. The Trowel & Trellis outdoor kitchen serves strictly plant-based items.
The booth is hosted by Impossible and has both savory and sweet items, along with a few beverages.
Trowel & Trellis is yet another great booth option at this year’s Flower & Garden. It’s even one of our favorites!
Even those who aren’t vegans or vegetarians will love both the food and drink choices. They are that good.
Plus, the booth offers fresh and lighter offerings (minus the soup), which is nice for a theme park and on a hot day.
Be sure to keep reading for our must-trys, photos, full reviews, and our ratings for Trowel & Trellis.
Location: Near Disney Traders
Nearby booths: Mexico
Nearby seating areas: Several surrounding standing tables
Not to miss: Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib, Chocolate Cake, Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea (alcoholic version)
Trowel & Trellis Menu
|OUR RATING||MENU ITEM||PRICE||SPECIAL DIET||DISNEY DINING PLAN SNACK?|
|4/5||Grilled Baby Vegetables with Hummus Cream and Red Pepper Coulis (Garden Graze)||$4.75||GF, PB||N/A|
|2.8/5||Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup||$5.25||PB||N/A|
|4.5/5||Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise||$6.75||PB||N/A|
|4.3/5||Chocolate Cake with Whipped Cassis Mousse, Raspberry Gelato and Fresh Raspberries (plant-based) (new)||$4.75||PB||N/A|
|OUR RATING||MENU ITEM||PRICE||MADE WITH ALCOHOL?|
|3.5/5||Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea||$4.50||No|
|4/5||Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA, Broussard, La.||$5.00 (6 oz.) / $9/00 (12 oz.)||Yes|
|3.3/5||Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka served in a Mason Jar||$11.00||Yes|
Important: Some of these menu items may be gluten-friendly, but are unmarked. There may even be some items that can be modified to be gluten-friendly. We recommend asking chefs or qualified staff for confirmation. Here is more information.
When it comes to our reviews and ratings, we thought it would be helpful if you had a better understanding of our personal preferences (what we like and don’t like), along with if there are any dietary restrictions.
Here’s a breakdown of not only who is doing the reviews, but a little more information about what each of us likes and doesn’t like food and drink-wise.
- Likes: Almost everything
- Dislikes: Beers that taste “stinky,” anything too salty
- Dietary Restrictions: None
- Likes: Strong flavors, anything made out of potatoes, white wines, all beers (especially stouts and wheat beers), doesn’t mind sweet (plain fruit is NOT a dessert. Ever.)
- Dislikes: Things that are too spicy, anything with a bone still in it, cocktails with too much whiskey or tequila (thanks to having too much fun in college), some red wines, most IPAs
- Dietary Restrictions: Shellfish allergy
Felicia (Content Manager)
- Likes: Mezcal, savory drinks, stouts/lagers/wheats/sour beers, vinegar, tart/sour items, chocolate, fresh vegetables and fruits, red meat
- Dislikes: Ciders, sweet drinks, anything milky or creamy, chili powder, cumin, weirded out by textures, mayonnaise, saucy/wet food, cream-filled pastries, artificial fruit flavors, cooked fruits, frozen items (drinks or ice cream)
- Dietary Restrictions: None
- Likes: Cheesecake (the more sweets, the better), anything mint, hazy IPAs and wheat beers (big beer fan), tofu and most Impossible dishes, mushrooms
- Dislikes: Wine (only likes a few dry ones), cream ales and stouts/porters, super sweet cocktails, floral flavors (lavender, rose), anything almond-flavored, things that are too spicy, olives, meat and seafood (see below)
- Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian (personal choice)
Photos & Review
Grilled Baby Vegetables
This is a lighter dished featuring grilled baby vegetables with hummus cream and red pepper coulis. This dish is also part of the Garden Graze, the food crawl where you can earn a prize.
Special Diets: Gluten-Friendly, Plant-Based
Shannon: Nice portion, great mix of crispy veggies, delicious sauces
Heather: Very light and refreshing. And, at only $4.50 a good snack.
Felicia: If you’re looking for something light and healthy-ish, this was good. The veggies were grilled well and the hummus was good and red pepper coulis added a nice pizazz.
Allyson: Great if you want veggies and a lighter meal. Though, just hard to eat since they’re on a skewer.
Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup
This is a plant-based Impossible Sausage and Kale Soup.
Special Diets: Plant-Based
Shannon: Great portion, slight kick to it, delicious flavors if you like the taste of kale
Heather: Way too spicy for me … and the kale is a funny texture in such a thick stew. It’s more like a chili and less like “soup”
Felicia: Was really looking forward to this, but it’s so salty it burned my mouth. Couldn’t taste anything but salt. The little bit of flavor I did get wasn’t pleasant. And the piece of bread was crispy and messy. Don’t recommend.
Allyson: Good if you want something warmer on a cool day but not something I’d get on a hotter day. It has a little bite to it but still very tasty.
Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib
Boneless Impossible Korean Short Rib with Cilantro-Lime Rice, Danmuji Slaw, and Kimchee Mayonnaise.
Special Diets: Plant-Based
Shannon: Great mix of ingredients, colorful presentation, really fantastic flavors, Kimchee mayo a particular standout
Heather: Stuff like this would make it very easy to be vegetarian. Very tasty.
Felicia: Very good flavor and decent sized portion. Tasted like a Korean short rib, but the texture is more like meatloaf (which makes sense based on it being Impossible meat). Solid option.
Allyson: A decent size portion and makes a good meal. This continues to be one of my favorite dishes at the festival.
Chocolate Cake with whipped cassis mousse, raspberry gelato, and fresh raspberries. This is a new 2022 festival item.
Special Diets: Plant-Based
Shannon: Pretty presentation, love the raspberry flavors in multiple forms.
Heather: I really like how light this cake is. And, it’s a decent size.
Felicia: This was tasty. The cake was moist and the raspberry flavor wasn’t overwhelming. The gelato melts quickly, though.
Allyson: This has good flavor but not too rich or chocolatey, which I prefer. It’s a nice and light dessert.
Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea
Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea. This is non-alcoholic.
Made with Alcohol?: No
Shannon: Light but lacking much flavor
Heather: Flavor was almost too light. Not too sweet and refreshing.
Felicia: I wouldn’t order this, but if I wanted a specialty non-alcoholic drink, this would be a great option. Light with a mellow cranberry flavor.
Allyson: This is super refreshing and not an overpowering matcha green tea taste. Makes a good drink on a hot day. Good option if you want a non-alcoholic option.
Parish Brewing Co. Bloom Hazy IPA
Parish Brewing Co. produces this Bloom Hazy IPA in Broussard, Louisiana.
Price: $5.00 (6 oz.) / $9.00 (12 oz.)
Made with Alcohol?: Yes
Shannon: Portion too small for price, fairly plain and basic flavor.
Heather: Delicious and light and fresh. Fantastic complement to the spicy flavors in this booth.
Felicia: Strong hoppy flavor and nothing really noteworthy otherwise. It’s a fine IPA, but nothing special.
Allyson: As a hazy IPA fan, LOVE this! I would go back and get the bigger size! But keep in mind, it’s not anything special festival-wise.
Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with Vodka
Twinings of London Energize Matcha Cranberry & Lime Green Tea with Hanger 1 Makrut Lime Vodka served in a Mason Jar.
Made with Alcohol?: Yes
Shannon: Large portion in souvenir mason jar cup, very light and flavorful.
Heather: If you want a drink that is light and doesn’t make you feel like you are “drinking”, this is it. Not a cocktail; just a spiked tea.
Felicia: It’s fine. The flavor is muted since it’s a tea. The vodka isn’t overpowering. Overall, a very meh drink.
Allyson: Even though I could smell the alcohol before sipping, it’s not overpowering. It’s just an ok cocktail and tastes a little watered down. But good value and you get a souvenir cup if you want.
2022 Flower & Garden Booth map
Check out all of the booths for the 2022 Flower and Garden Festival on the map below, including our favorite overall booths, favorite items at each booth, and locations for indoor and outdoor seating.
Save to your phone to easily reference later.
Flower & Garden Festival Booth links
Ready to explore more Flower & Garden Festival booths? Take a look at the links below for menus and reviews.
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany pavilion)
- Cider House (Near U.K. pavilion)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- Epcot Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Epcot Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! pavilion and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France pavilion)
- Hanami (Japan pavilion)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico pavilion)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China pavilion)
- Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Northern Bloom (Canada pavilion)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy pavilion)
- Tangierine Café (Morocco pavilion)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Refreshment Outpost (Between China and Germany)
- Refreshment Port (Near Canada pavilion)
- Funnel Cakes (American Adventure)
Flower & Garden Festival data
Want to see all our reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Flower & Garden planning purposes.
Read more about this year’s Flower & Garden Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Flower and Garden Festival posts, where we provide information, tips, and much more.
Here’s everything we’ve put together so far!
- 2022 Guide to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Where to Find Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries
- Our 7 Favorite Flower & Garden Festival Booths
- Best Food & Drinks at Epcot Flower & Garden 2022
- Best Values at Flower & Garden
- Favorite Vegetarian Options at Flower & Garden
- Best Gluten-Friendly Options at Flower & Garden
- Popular Flower & Garden Items That Really Aren’t Good
- Best Kid-Friendly Flower & Garden Menu Items
- 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Menus Are Here
- 2021 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths & Eat to the Beat Schedule Announced