The Refreshment Outpost isn’t your typical Flower & Garden booth.
This is actually a permanent Quick Service spot that you can find in the Africa outpost area between the China and Germany pavilions.
But, just like at every other Epcot festival, during Flower & Garden there are exclusive festival menu items sold here in addition to the daily menu which includes things like soft-serve ice cream, frozen drinks, and a range of beers.
While we weren’t all wowed by the 2 food options, the drinks stood out out the most to us, especially the Blueberry Lemonade Hard Cider.
Be sure to keep reading for our must-trys, photos, full reviews, and our ratings for Refreshment Outpost.
Location: Between the China and Germany pavilions (the Africa outpost)
Nearby booths: Lotus House, Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market
Nearby seating areas: Tables by the Outpost, outdoor seating area in the Germany Pavilion
Not to miss: Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Blueberry Lemonade Hard Cider
Refreshment Outpost Menu
|OUR RATING||MENU ITEM||PRICE||SPECIAL DIET||DISNEY DINING PLAN SNACK?|
|2.8/5||Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning||$4.75||GF, PB||N/A|
|OUR RATING||MENU ITEM||PRICE||MADE WITH ALCOHOL?|
|3/5||Lexington Brewing Tangerine Cream Ale, Lexington, KY||$10.75||Yes|
|4.3/5||Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Blueberry Lemonade Hard Cider, Armada, MI||$10.75||Yes|
|3.8/5||Orlando Brewing Passionate Organic Blonde Ale with Passion Fruit, Orlando, FL||$10.75||Yes|
When it comes to our reviews and ratings, we thought it would be helpful if you had a better understanding of our personal preferences (what we like and don’t like), along with if there are any dietary restrictions.
Here’s a breakdown of not only who is doing the reviews, but a little more information about what each of us likes and doesn’t like food and drink-wise.
- Likes: Almost everything
- Dislikes: Beers that taste “stinky,” anything too salty
- Dietary Restrictions: None
- Likes: Strong flavors, anything made out of potatoes, white wines, all beers (especially stouts and wheat beers), doesn’t mind sweet (plain fruit is NOT a dessert. Ever.)
- Dislikes: Things that are too spicy, anything with a bone still in it, cocktails with too much whiskey or tequila (thanks to having too much fun in college), some red wines, most IPAs
- Dietary Restrictions: Shellfish allergy
Felicia (Content Manager)
- Likes: Mezcal, savory drinks, stouts/lagers/wheats/sour beers, vinegar, tart/sour items, chocolate, fresh vegetables and fruits, red meat
- Dislikes: Ciders, sweet drinks, anything milky or creamy, chili powder, cumin, weirded out by textures, mayonnaise, saucy/wet food, cream-filled pastries, artificial fruit flavors, cooked fruits, frozen items (drinks or ice cream)
- Dietary Restrictions: None
- Likes: Cheesecake (the more sweets, the better), anything mint, hazy IPAs and wheat beers (big beer fan), tofu and most Impossible dishes, mushrooms
- Dislikes: Wine (only likes a few dry ones), cream ales and stouts/porters, super sweet cocktails, floral flavors (lavender, rose), anything almond-flavored, things that are too spicy, olives, meat and seafood (see below)
- Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian (personal choice)
Photos & Reviews
Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning
A Pineapple Skewer with Tajin Seasoning.
Special Diets: Gluten-Friendly, Plant-Based
Shannon: It’s pineapple and Tajin. That’s kinda it. If you like those things, you may like this easy skewered snack. Nothing special though.
Heather: It is just pineapple with Tajin. That’s it. Make it at home. Here’s the recipe: buy some pineapple and sprinkle some Tajin. Done. Wait – put it on a skewer if you are fancy.
Felicia: I love Tajin and especially love it on fruit (like pineapple) so this was a nice light option. It’s a great healthy snack.
Allyson: I don’t like the combination of pineapple and Tajin. Not my thing at all. Overpriced too.
A soft-serve that is tangerine flavored.
Special Diets: N/A
Shannon: Yummy flavor but soft serve melts quickly in the Florida sun.
Heather: Nothing fancy but refreshing. You can order this for little Sally or Johnny while mommy enjoys a blueberry hard cider.
Felicia: Good for a hot day. The tangerine flavor is there but not too strong. This is messy, though, and melts fast.
Allyson: A great tangerine flavor just melts way too fast in the heat.
Lexington Brewing Tangerine Cream Ale
A Tangerine Cream Ale made by Lexington Brewing in Lexington, Kentucky.
Made with Alcohol?: Yes
Shannon: Big portion, love the cream ale with tangerine flavor.
Heather: I really like this one – creamy while still tasting like a beer. Little bit on the sweet side. You’ve been warned.
Felicia: Tasted like a mix between cream soda and beer with some fake tangerine flavor added. Kind of thick and heavy, too. Not for me.
Allyson: I don’t like a cream ale and don’t like this. Awful flavor.
Blake’s Hard Cider Co. Blueberry Lemonade Hard Cider
A Blueberry Lemonade Hard Cider crafted by Blake’s Hard Cider Co. in Armada, Michigan.
Made with Alcohol?: Yes
Shannon: Big portion, delicious, refreshing. Yum.
Heather: A great cider. The blueberry really helps to tame the sweet.
Felicia: Super tart and light. Fine for a cider (which I don’t really care for). The blueberry flavor is a bit artificial tasting and reminds me of Tums. But giving it 3 out of 5 because feel like others may appreciate it.
Allyson: This is so good and refreshing. I want to drink this at all times on a hot day.
Orlando Brewing Passionate Organic Blonde Ale with Passion Fruit
A Passionate Organic Blonde Ale with Passion Fruit brewed by Orlando Brewing in Orlando, Florida.
Made with Alcohol?: Yes
Shannon: Light, big portion, refreshing
Heather: Love this one, too. Honestly-I’d order any of the 3 beverage options here again.
Felicia: Really liked this. Refreshing and not too fruity. The passion fruit flavor is present but muted. Think it’s great.
Allyson: Not my favorite blonde ale. Has a weird flavor and wish the passion fruit came through more.
2022 Flower & Garden Booth map
Check out all of the booths for the 2022 Flower and Garden Festival on the map below, including our favorite overall booths, favorite items at each booth, and locations for indoor and outdoor seating.
Save to your phone to easily reference later.
Flower & Garden Festival Booth links
Ready to explore more Flower & Garden Festival booths? Take a look at the links below for menus and reviews.
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany pavilion)
- Cider House (Near U.K. pavilion)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- Epcot Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Epcot Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! pavilion and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France pavilion)
- Hanami (Japan pavilion)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico pavilion)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China pavilion)
- Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Northern Bloom (Canada pavilion)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy pavilion)
- Tangierine Café (Morocco pavilion)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Refreshment Outpost (Between China and Germany)
- Refreshment Port (Near Canada pavilion)
- Funnel Cakes (American Adventure)
Flower & Garden Festival data
Want to see all our reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Flower & Garden planning purposes.
Read more about this year’s Flower & Garden Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Flower and Garden Festival posts, where we provide information, tips, and much more.
Here’s everything we’ve put together so far!
- 2022 Guide to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Where to Find Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries
- Our 7 Favorite Flower & Garden Festival Booths
- Best Food & Drinks at Epcot Flower & Garden 2022
- Best Values at Flower & Garden
- Favorite Vegetarian Options at Flower & Garden
- Best Gluten-Friendly Options at Flower & Garden
- Popular Flower & Garden Items That Really Aren’t Good
- Best Kid-Friendly Flower & Garden Menu Items
- 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Menus Are Here
- 2021 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot Food & Wine Festival Booths & Eat to the Beat Schedule Announced