If you’re looking for a booth that serves dishes with fresher ingredients, you may want to try the Flavor Full Kitchen booth.
The food is said to be made with healthy ingredients fresh from the garden, which is always a nice welcome when you’re eating at a theme park.
But, after trying Flavor Full Kitchen, we can’t in good conscience recommend this booth — at all.
This booth really is a complete miss. The food and drinks make for good photos, but they’re just not that great.
Be sure to keep reading for photos, full reviews, and our ratings for Flavor Full Kitchen.
Location: Between Imagination! pavilion and Refreshment Port (close to Starbucks before you enter the World Showcase)
Nearby booths: Refreshment Port, The Honey Bee-stro, Pineapple Promenade
Nearby seating areas: Uncovered picnic tables along the walkway next to the booth and standing tables by Honey Bee-stro
Not to miss: Nothing is a standout here. Overall, this booth is a total miss.
Flavor Full Kitchen Menu
|OUR RATING||MENU ITEM||PRICE||SPECIAL DIET||DISNEY DINING PLAN SNACK?|
|3/5||Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread (Garden Graze)||$5.75||GF, PB||N/A|
|2.3/5||Seared Verlasso Salmon with Farro Risotto and Micro Herbs||$6.25||N/A|
|3/5||Strawberry Mousse with Chocolate Crisp Pearls||$4.75||N/A|
|OUR RATING||MENU ITEM||PRICE||MADE WITH ALCOHOL?|
|2.3/5||Blood Orange Agua Fresca||$4.50||No|
|2.3/5||Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt||$4.75||No|
Important: Some of these menu items may be gluten-friendly, but are unmarked. There may even be some items that can be modified to be gluten-friendly. We recommend asking chefs or qualified staff for confirmation. Here is more information.
When it comes to our reviews and ratings, we thought it would be helpful if you had a better understanding of our personal preferences (what we like and don’t like), along with if there are any dietary restrictions.
Here’s a breakdown of not only who is doing the reviews, but a little more information about what each of us likes and doesn’t like food and drink-wise.
- Likes: Almost everything
- Dislikes: Beers that taste “stinky,” anything too salty
- Dietary Restrictions: None
- Likes: Strong flavors, anything made out of potatoes, white wines, all beers (especially stouts and wheat beers), doesn’t mind sweet (plain fruit is NOT a dessert. Ever.)
- Dislikes: Things that are too spicy, anything with a bone still in it, cocktails with too much whiskey or tequila (thanks to having too much fun in college), some red wines, most IPAs
- Dietary Restrictions: Shellfish allergy
Felicia (Content Manager)
- Likes: Mezcal, savory drinks, stouts/lagers/wheats/sour beers, vinegar, tart/sour items, chocolate, fresh vegetables and fruits, red meat
- Dislikes: Ciders, sweet drinks, anything milky or creamy, chili powder, cumin, weirded out by textures, mayonnaise, saucy/wet food, cream-filled pastries, artificial fruit flavors, cooked fruits, frozen items (drinks or ice cream)
- Dietary Restrictions: None
- Likes: Cheesecake (the more sweets, the better), anything mint, hazy IPAs and wheat beers (big beer fan), tofu and most Impossible dishes, mushrooms
- Dislikes: Wine (only likes a few dry ones), cream ales and stouts/porters, super sweet cocktails, floral flavors (lavender, rose), anything almond-flavored, things that are too spicy, olives, meat and seafood (see below)
- Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian (personal choice)
Photos & Reviews
Grilled Street Corn
This Grilled Street Corn on the Cob with Savory Garlic Spread. This dish is also part of the Garden Graze, the food crawl where you can earn a prize.
Special Diets: Gluten-Friendly, Plant-Based
Shannon: Wanted to love this but didn’t. The garlic spread is grainy and lacks flavor.
Heather: Very good! Just hecka messy and I got corn stuck in my teeth. Definitely taste the butter.
Felicia: Nothing special. Just corn on the cob. Hard to eat and gets stuck in your teeth and the garlic spread didn’t have much flavor.
Allyson: Good corn. Great flavor. But just really hard to eat and it will get stuck in your teeth.
Seared Verlasso Salmon
This is Seared Verlasso Salmon with Farro Risotto and Micro Herbs.
Special Diets: N/A
Shannon: Really boring flavors and strange textures.
Heather: This is good – but it needs some SEASONING. The salmon is perfectly seared but has zero flavor.
Felicia: I really like salmon but didn’t like this. No flavor on the salmon or farro and it’s all dry. Plus the salmon is slightly fishy.
This is Strawberry Mousse with Chocolate Crisp Pearls.
Special Diets: N/A
Shannon: Fun presentation, love the combo of strawberry and chocolate.
Heather: Again. No flavor. Looks cute, though.
Felicia: This is surprisingly good. The strawberry flavor in the mousse is light and doesn’t taste artificial. There is just enough chocolate with the Oreo crumbles to be a nice chocolate-strawberry combination. I would get this again.
Allyson: No strawberry flavor. Actually kind of flavorless.
Blood Orange Agua Fresca
This Blood Orange Agua Fresca is a non-alcoholic beverage.
Made with Alcohol?: No
Shannon: Thought it would be light and refreshing but it was syrupy and overly sweet.
Heather: Tastes like off brand flavored soda.
Felicia: This kind of tastes like the ice pop popsicles. It’s not too heavy or sweet though so maybe fine for some people.
Allyson: Tastes like Kool-aid and good for kids. Not my jam.
Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt
The Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt is non-alcoholic.
Made with Alcohol?: No
Shannon: Super strange for a drink. Can’t imagine anyone drinking this. Weird textures. Way too sweet.
Heather: It’s just thick chocolate milk.
Felicia: This isn’t thick like I expected and the flavor is okay. A bit of artificial chocolate flavor. Not great but okay.
Allyson: A classic cookie butter worms and dirt, but nothing special. Super kid-friendly too.
2023 Flower & Garden Booth map
Stay tuned for our 2023 Flower and Garden booth map!
Until then, check out all of the booths for the 2022 Flower and Garden Festival on the map below, including our favorite overall booths, favorite items at each booth, and locations for indoor and outdoor seating.
Save to your phone to easily reference later.
Flower & Garden Festival Booth links
Stay tuned for our 2023 Flower and Garden booth links, until then you can check out our individual booth pages from last year’s festival that include photos, reviews, and ratings.
Ready to explore more Flower & Garden Festival booths? Take a look at the links below for menus and reviews.
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany pavilion)
- Cider House (Near U.K. pavilion)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- Epcot Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Epcot Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! pavilion and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France pavilion)
- Hanami (Japan pavilion)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico pavilion)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China pavilion)
- Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Northern Bloom (Canada pavilion)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy pavilion)
- Tangierine Café (Morocco pavilion)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Refreshment Outpost (Between China and Germany)
- Refreshment Port (Near Canada pavilion)
- Funnel Cakes (American Adventure)
Flower & Garden Festival data
Stay tuned for our 2023 Flower and Garden data, until then you can check out our data from last year’s festival.
Want to see all our reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Flower & Garden planning purposes.
Read more about this year’s Flower & Garden Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Flower and Garden Festival posts, where we provide information, tips, and much more.
Here’s everything we put together in 2022. Stay tuned for 2023 information!
- 2022 Guide to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Where to Find Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries
- Our 7 Favorite Flower & Garden Festival Booths
- Best Food & Drinks at Epcot Flower & Garden 2022
- Best Values at Flower & Garden
- Favorite Vegetarian Options at Flower & Garden
- Best Gluten-Friendly Options at Flower & Garden
- Popular Flower & Garden Items That Really Aren’t Good
- Best Kid-Friendly Flower & Garden Menu Items