Do you like breakfast food at all times of the day? You do? Good, go no further!
You’ll definitely want to try the Epcot Sunshine Griddle booth near Test Track in World Discovery.
The outdoor kitchen offers a range of breakfast dishes, including avocado toast and shrimp and grits!
In 2022, there were both a lot of good items here and some not so good (*cough* Froot Loops shake *cough*).
Below are our must-trys, photos, full reviews, and ratings from when we tried Epcot Sunshine Griddle in 2022.
Location: Near Test Track
Nearby booths: Epcot Farmers Feast
Nearby seating areas: Several standing tables located outdoors, standing tables and outdoor seating area by Creations Shop
Not to miss: Avocado Toast, Friend Cinnamon Roll Bites, Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail
Epcot Sunshine Griddle Menu
|OUR RATING||MENU ITEM||PRICE||SPECIAL DIET||DISNEY DINING PLAN SNACK?|
|4/5||Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes on Toasted Ciabatta (Garden Graze)||$6.00||PB||N/A|
|4/5||Shrimp and Grits: Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa||$7.25||N/A|
|3.7/5||Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds, and a Soft-poached Egg with Tabasco Hollandaise||$6.25||GF||N/A|
|3.8/5||Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon||$4.50||KF||N/A|
|OUR RATING||MENU ITEM||PRICE||MADE WITH ALCOHOL?|
|1.5/5||Froot Loops Shake||$4.75||No|
|4/5||Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and Vanilla Vodka||$10.50||Yes|
Important: Some of these menu items may be gluten-friendly, but are unmarked. There may even be some items that can be modified to be gluten-friendly. We recommend asking chefs or qualified staff for confirmation. Here is more information.
2022 Epcot Sunshine Griddle Menu
When it comes to our reviews and ratings, we thought it would be helpful if you had a better understanding of our personal preferences (what we like and don’t like), along with if there are any dietary restrictions.
Here’s a breakdown of not only who is doing the reviews, but a little more information about what each of us likes and doesn’t like food and drink-wise.
- Likes: Almost everything
- Dislikes: Beers that taste “stinky,” anything too salty
- Dietary Restrictions: None
- Likes: Strong flavors, anything made out of potatoes, white wines, all beers (especially stouts and wheat beers), doesn’t mind sweet (plain fruit is NOT a dessert. Ever.)
- Dislikes: Things that are too spicy, anything with a bone still in it, cocktails with too much whiskey or tequila (thanks to having too much fun in college), some red wines, most IPAs
- Dietary Restrictions: Shellfish allergy
Felicia (Content Manager)
- Likes: Mezcal, savory drinks, stouts/lagers/wheats/sour beers, vinegar, tart/sour items, chocolate, fresh vegetables and fruits, red meat
- Dislikes: Ciders, sweet drinks, anything milky or creamy, chili powder, cumin, weirded out by textures, mayonnaise, saucy/wet food, cream-filled pastries, artificial fruit flavors, cooked fruits, frozen items (drinks or ice cream)
- Dietary Restrictions: None
Allyson (Managing Writer)
- Likes: Cheesecake (the more sweets, the better), anything mint, hazy IPAs and wheat beers (big beer fan), tofu and most Impossible dishes, mushrooms
- Dislikes: Wine (only likes a few dry ones), cream ales and stouts/porters, super sweet cocktails, floral flavors (lavender, rose), anything almond-flavored, things that are too spicy, olives, meat and seafood (see below)
- Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian (personal choice)
Photos & Reviews
This is Avocado Toast with Marinated Toybox Tomatoes on Toasted Ciabatta. This dish is also part of the Garden Graze, the food crawl where you can earn a prize.
Special Diets: Plant-Based
Shannon: Wanted to love it more. Bread was nicely toasted, presentation lovely, but flavors underwhelming.
Heather: It is pretty and fresh. The toast is buttery and delicious. All-round great option here.
Felicia: Beautiful dish. The portion is large, the avocado is fresh and light and the marinated tomatoes are so good. Love love loved this.
Allyson: Good piece of avocado toast, tastes light. Great portion size. But it is a bit hard to eat.
Shrimp and Grits
Shrimp and Grits served with Blackened Shrimp and Cheddar Cheese Grits with Brown Gravy and Sweet Corn Salsa.
Special Diets: N/A
Shannon: Excellent savory flavors with a slight kick.
Felicia: Cheese grits are so good. The shrimp is plump and cooked well and all of the flavors go together well. Solid item.
Corned Beef Brisket Hash
Corned Beef Brisket Hash with House-made Potato Barrels, Onions, Peppers, Cheese Curds, and a Soft-poached Egg with Tabasco Hollandaise.
Special Diets: Gluten-Friendly
Shannon: So many textures and flavors but surprisingly bland.
Heather: Nice savory option. A little salty, but the egg was perfectly poached and the hash was hash-y.
Felicia: Large portion. The corned beef with peppers and onions was tender, delicious, and had a ton of flavor. Poached egg was cooked well. The house made potato barrels were dense but had good flavor.
Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites
Fried Cinnamon Roll Bites served with Cream Cheese Frosting and Candied Bacon. Tip: You can ask for these without the candied bacon.
Special Diets: Kid-Friendly
Shannon: Crispy outside, soft inside. Warm, delicious. Bit messy though.
Heather: Is it messy? Yes. Is it tasty? Perhaps. Am I tipsy? A little. This tastes best FRESH. Otherwise, it gets extra greasy.
Felicia: Didn’t care for this. The cinnamon roll bites are filled with cream which is gross and weird and hard to eat. The bacon was a nice addition but overall not good. Weren’t served hot either.
Allyson: We ordered one without bacon (yes, you can ask), and these are just as good as last year. I love fried dough and cream cheese frosting. Yum! Great portion size and good for sharing.
Froot Loops Shake
A Froot Loops Shake. It is exactly what it sounds like.
Made with Alcohol?: No
Shannon: Fun concept and IG pic, but ultimately way too sweet.
Heather: I only like Grape Nuts so this feels like a crime against my mouth.
Felicia: Hated this. Tastes like cold milky Froot Loops. Super sweet. Maybe if you like Froot Loops this would be fine for you.
Allyson: Tastes like a cold soggy bowl of Froot Loops. But I will say this is a good kid-friendly option.
Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail
A Joffrey’s Coffee Cold Brew Cocktail with Milk, Kahlúa Rum and Coffee Liqueur, and Vanilla Vodka.
Made with Alcohol?: Yes
Shannon: Good portion, but liqueur taste a bit overpowering.
Heather: Tastes like a coffee flavored martini! Yum!
Felicia: Delicious. Big coffee flavor, lots of alcohol flavor but not overpowering, and the perfect amount of sweetness.
Allyson: A great cold coffee cocktail. Such a good coffee flavor. Nice and chilled. But you may want to avoid on a hot day — might be too creamy or milky.
2023 Flower & Garden Booth map
Check out all of the booths for the 2023 Flower and Garden Festival on the map below, including our favorite individual menu items, favorite overall booths, and locations for indoor and outdoor seating.
Save to your phone to easily reference later!
Flower & Garden Festival Booth Menus
Here are links to our 2023 Flower and Garden individual booth pages with menus, photos, reviews, and ratings.
Ready to explore more Flower & Garden Festival booths? Take a look at the links below.
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany pavilion)
- The Citrus Blossom (The Odyssey)
- Epcot Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- BRUNCHCOT (Near Test Track)
- Fleur de Lys (France pavilion)
- Florida Fresh (Near Disney Traders)
- Hanami (Japan pavilion)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico pavilion)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China pavilion)
- Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Northern Bloom (Canada pavilion)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy pavilion)
- Tangierine Café (Morocco pavilion)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
Additional Flower & Garden Locations
- Connections Café & Connections Eatery (World Celebration)
- Funnel Cakes (American Adventure)
- Refreshment Outpost (Between China and Germany)
- Refreshment Port (Near Canada pavilion)
Flower & Garden Festival data
Want to see all our reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Flower & Garden planning purposes.
Read more about this year’s Flower & Garden Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Flower and Garden Festival posts, where we provide information, tips, and much more.
- 2023 Guide to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Where to Find Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Booths, Menus, and Reviews
- 2023 Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt
- Flower & Garden Festival 2023 WDW Prep to Go Podcast – Listen here!
- Our 10 Favorite Flower & Garden Festival Booths
- Best Food & Drinks at Epcot Flower & Garden 2023
- Best Values at Flower & Garden 2023
- Favorite Vegetarian Options at Flower & Garden 2023
- Best Kid-Friendly Flower & Garden Menu Items
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Menus Released
- 2022 Epcot Festival of the Holidays Menus Are Here
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Menus Are Here
- 2023 Epcot Festival of the Arts Menus Announced
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders