The Epcot Farmers Feast booth is located by Test Track in World Discovery — and it ended up being one of our favorites.
This outdoor kitchen is all about the hearty dishes and savory sides featuring farm-fresh ingredients.
What makes this booth special is that it has a rotating menu, meaning throughout its time at the festival the menu will change.
We tried the Early Bloom menu and really enjoyed it, as you can see below.
These are the rotating menus and when they’re available:
- Early Bloom Menu (March 2 through April 9)
- Springtime Menu (April 10 through May 21)
- Summer Solstice Menu (May 22 through July 4)
Be sure to keep reading for our must-trys, photos, full reviews, and our ratings for Farmers Feast.
Location: Near Test Track
Nearby booths: Epcot Sunshine Griddle
Nearby seating areas: Several standing tables located outdoors, standing tables and outdoor seating area by Creations Shop
Not to miss: Char-grilled Bison Ribeye, Goat Cheese Creamsicle Pop, Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail
Epcot Farmers Feast Menu
The following food items are part of the Early Bloom Menu, which runs from March 2 through April 9. The beverages are the same throughout the entirety of Flower & Garden.
|OUR RATING||MENU ITEMS||PRICE||SPECIAL DIET||DISNEY DINING PLAN SNACK?|
|4/5||Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise” with Chive Oil and Crispy Leeks (new)||$5.00||GF||N/A|
|5/5||Char-grilled Bison Ribeye with Creamy Leek Fondue, Roasted Carnival Cauliflower, Romanesco and Port Wine-Goat Cheese Butter (new)||$8.00||GF||N/A|
|3.8/5||Goat Cheese Creamsicle Pop: Goat Cheese Crémeux, Orange Cream, Olive Oil Cake, Cranberry Sauce and Praline (new)||$4.75||N/A|
|OUR RATING||MENU ITEMS||PRICE||MADE WITH ALCOHOL?|
|2.8/5||Collective Arts Raspberry Lemon Verbena Whole Leaf Steeped Sparkling Hard Tea, Hamilton, Ontario||$5.00 (6 oz.) / $9.00 (12 oz.)||Yes|
|4/5||Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin||$11.00||Yes|
Important: Some of these menu items may be gluten-friendly, but are unmarked. There may even be some items that can be modified to be gluten-friendly. We recommend asking chefs or qualified staff for confirmation. Here is more information.
When it comes to our reviews and ratings, we thought it would be helpful if you had a better understanding of our personal preferences (what we like and don’t like), along with if there are any dietary restrictions.
Here’s a breakdown of not only who is doing the reviews, but a little more information about what each of us likes and doesn’t like food and drink-wise.
- Likes: Almost everything
- Dislikes: Beers that taste “stinky,” anything too salty
- Dietary Restrictions: None
- Likes: Strong flavors, anything made out of potatoes, white wines, all beers (especially stouts and wheat beers), doesn’t mind sweet (plain fruit is NOT a dessert. Ever.)
- Dislikes: Things that are too spicy, anything with a bone still in it, cocktails with too much whiskey or tequila (thanks to having too much fun in college), some red wines, most IPAs
- Dietary Restrictions: Shellfish allergy
Felicia (Content Manager)
- Likes: Mezcal, savory drinks, stouts/lagers/wheats/sour beers, vinegar, tart/sour items, chocolate, fresh vegetables and fruits, red meat
- Dislikes: Ciders, sweet drinks, anything milky or creamy, chili powder, cumin, weirded out by textures, mayonnaise, saucy/wet food, cream-filled pastries, artificial fruit flavors, cooked fruits, frozen items (drinks or ice cream)
- Dietary Restrictions: None
- Likes: Cheesecake (the more sweets, the better), anything mint, hazy IPAs and wheat beers (big beer fan), tofu and most Impossible dishes, mushrooms
- Dislikes: Wine (only likes a few dry ones), cream ales and stouts/porters, super sweet cocktails, floral flavors (lavender, rose), anything almond-flavored, things that are too spicy, olives, meat and seafood (see below)
- Dietary Restrictions: Vegetarian (personal choice)
Photos & Reviews
Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise”
A Chilled Potato and Leek Soup “Vichyssoise” with Chive Oil and Crispy Leeks. This is a new 2022 festival item.
Special Diets: Gluten-Friendly
Shannon: Good portion, enjoyed the light flavors.
Heather: Love this. Delicious. Creamy, a bit salty. For when you want the comfort of a cozy soup without eating hot soup.
Felicia: This soup is cold which is a little strange. But, it’s delicious. Great flavor and it is somehow creamy in a light and refreshing way. Would recommend if you can get past it being intentionally cold.
Allyson: I’m not a cold soup person, but I really liked this. It has very good flavor. And good on a hot day if you don’t want a piping hot soup.
Char-grilled Bison Ribeye
Char-grilled Bison Ribeye with Creamy Leek Fondue, Roasted Carnival Cauliflower, Romanesco, and Port Wine-Goat Cheese Butter. This is a new 2022 festival item.
Special Diets: Gluten-Friendly
Shannon: Whew! What a fantastic combo of tender meats and delicious veggies. Good portion. Fantastic tastes.
Heather: Very good. The ribeye was extremely tender and the flavors were very … homey? Made me feel like I was eating Sunday dinner at my grandmas.
Felicia: This is incredible. The bison has a great sear that is seasoned perfectly (kind of a Montreal seasoning flavor). The creamy fondue is delicious and the cauliflower complements the bison and creamy leek well. It’s a good mix of flavors and textures. Absolutely loved it. Huge portion, too.
Goat Cheese Creamsicle Pop
A Goat Cheese Creamsicle Pop made of Goat Cheese Crémeux, Orange Cream, Olive Oil Cake, Cranberry Sauce, and Praline. This is a new 2022 festival item.
Special Diets: N/A
Shannon: Yum! Great mixtures of flavors and textures with pretty presentation.
Heather: Delicious. Light and refreshing. What a great use of goat cheese!
Felicia: Love goat cheese and was looking forward to this but it was disappointing. The orange cream had a fake orange flavor that I didn’t care for. The goat cheese pop was just meh. Didn’t love it.
Allyson: While it doesn’t taste exactly like cheesecake, I liked this a lot. I’m a huge cheesecake fan and I would get this again.
Collective Arts Raspberry Lemon Verbena Whole Leaf Steeped Sparkling Hard Tea
A Raspberry Lemon Verbena Whole Leaf Steeped Sparkling Hard Tea made by Collective Arts in Hamilton, Ontario.
Price: $5.00 (6 oz.) / $9.00 (12 oz.)
Made with Alcohol?: Yes
Shannon: Light flavors, boring presentation compared to other options.
Heather: Very refreshing. Tastes like a hard seltzer but it is pretty and purple so YAY!
Felicia: This tastes exactly like what it is. Underlying tea flavor with hints of raspberry and a little bit of lemon. The carbonation has a nice kick. If you like yea and sparkling water/seltzer, this is a good option for you.
Allyson: Tastes as if you were drinking Dimetapp hard seltzer. Not the best.
Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail
A Hibiscus Lemonade Cocktail featuring Islamorada Brewery & Distillery Hibiscus Gin.
Made with Alcohol?: Yes
Shannon: Beautiful presentation, good size portion, gin flavor pretty strong.
Heather: Again – extremely refreshing. If you have to pick one drink here, choose this one.
Felicia: Beautiful presentation. Decent portion size. The hibiscus flavor is present but not overpowering. Delicious light cocktail.
Allyson: This is a good and refreshing cocktail. Plus, it’s really pretty. I loved the flavors a lot. Definitely tastes like a spiked lemonade.
2022 Flower & Garden Booth map
Check out all of the booths for the 2022 Flower and Garden Festival on the map below, including our favorite overall booths, favorite items at each booth, and locations for indoor and outdoor seating.
Save to your phone to easily reference later.
Flower & Garden Festival Booth links
Ready to explore more Flower & Garden Festival booths? Take a look at the links below for menus and reviews.
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany pavilion)
- Cider House (Near U.K. pavilion)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- Epcot Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Epcot Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! pavilion and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France pavilion)
- Hanami (Japan pavilion)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico pavilion)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China pavilion)
- Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Northern Bloom (Canada pavilion)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy pavilion)
- Tangierine Café (Morocco pavilion)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Refreshment Outpost (Between China and Germany)
- Refreshment Port (Near Canada pavilion)
- Funnel Cakes (American Adventure)
Flower & Garden Festival data
Want to see all our reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Flower & Garden planning purposes.
Read more about this year’s Flower & Garden Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Flower and Garden Festival posts, where we provide information, tips, and much more.
Here’s everything we’ve put together so far!
- 2022 Guide to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Where to Find Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries
- Our 7 Favorite Flower & Garden Festival Booths
- Best Food & Drinks at Epcot Flower & Garden 2022
- Best Values at Flower & Garden
- Favorite Vegetarian Options at Flower & Garden
- Best Gluten-Friendly Options at Flower & Garden
- Popular Flower & Garden Items That Really Aren’t Good
- Best Kid-Friendly Flower & Garden Menu Items
- 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Menus Are Here
- The Epcot Experience Is Permanently Closing In March 2022
- The Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Returns March 2022
- Club Cool & Creations Shop Will Open September 2021 At Epcot
- 2021 Epcot International Festival of the Holidays Menus Are Here