If you’ve been hoping to one day Mobile Order candy at Walt Disney World and Disneyland, your wish has been granted.
The Disney Parks Blog announced on Sept. 10 that several candy locations on both coasts have either already added Mobile Order or will soon make the handy and tech-friendly dining feature available.
At Disney World, the following sweet spots that offer both candy and baked goods will have Mobile Order:
- Candy Cauldron (Disney Springs): available Sept. 14
- Karamell-Küche (Epcot, Germany pavilion): available Sept. 16
- Zuri’s Sweets Shop (Animal Kingdom): available Sept. 21
- Goofy’s Candy Company (Disney Springs): available Sept. 23
The Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom will also soon offer Mobile Order after the spot reopens following its lengthy refurbishment.
We don’t have a reopening date yet for the Confectionery, or a date for when Mobile Order will be available.
As for the newest Mobile Order locations at Disneyland, you now place an order via the Disneyland app for the following locations:
- Marceline’s Confectionery (Downtown Disney District)
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen (Disneyland Park)
- Pooh Corner (Disneyland Park)
- Trolley Treats (Disney California Adventure)
TIP: Keep in mind that eligible merchandise discounts apply when you use Mobile Order at these locations. Just make sure your valid Annual Passholder, Magic Key, or Disney Vacation Club Membership is affiliated to your Disney account and then the eligible discount will be automatically applied!
Mobile Order definitely makes life easier when at the parks, so you should definitely take advantage of it, especially if you’re in the mood for a Disney sweet treat.
- Park Hopping Changes & More Coming to Disney World & Disneyland
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- MagicBand+ Debuts October 26 at Disneyland
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- New 2022 Disneyland Summer Ticket Offer Now Available For California Residents
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023
- Ariel Meet and Greet, Enchanted Tales With Belle Returning to Magic Kingdom - January 17, 2023
- Tiana’s Palace Replacing French Market Restaurant in New Orleans Square at Disneyland - January 12, 2023