If you’ve been hoping to one day Mobile Order candy at Walt Disney World and Disneyland, your wish has been granted.
The Disney Parks Blog announced on Sept. 10 that several candy locations on both coasts have either already added Mobile Order or will soon make the handy and tech-friendly dining feature available.
At Disney World, the following sweet spots that offer both candy and baked goods will have Mobile Order:
- Candy Cauldron (Disney Springs): available Sept. 14
- Karamell-Küche (Epcot, Germany pavilion): available Sept. 16
- Zuri’s Sweets Shop (Animal Kingdom): available Sept. 21
- Goofy’s Candy Company (Disney Springs): available Sept. 23
The Main Street Confectionery at Magic Kingdom will also soon offer Mobile Order after the spot reopens following its lengthy refurbishment.
We don’t have a reopening date yet for the Confectionery, or a date for when Mobile Order will be available.
As for the newest Mobile Order locations at Disneyland, you now place an order via the Disneyland app for the following locations:
- Marceline’s Confectionery (Downtown Disney District)
- Candy Palace and Candy Kitchen (Disneyland Park)
- Pooh Corner (Disneyland Park)
- Trolley Treats (Disney California Adventure)
TIP: Keep in mind that eligible merchandise discounts apply when you use Mobile Order at these locations. Just make sure your valid Annual Passholder, Magic Key, or Disney Vacation Club Membership is affiliated to your Disney account and then the eligible discount will be automatically applied!
Mobile Order definitely makes life easier when at the parks, so you should definitely take advantage of it, especially if you’re in the mood for a Disney sweet treat.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- Be Our Guest review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023
- Cinderella’s Royal Table lunch & dinner review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023
- Best Vegetarian Options at Epcot Food and Wine 2023 - September 18, 2023