Calling all fans of Disney villains! Disney Villains After Hours is returning to Magic Kingdom for even more dates this year.
The special villainous after hours event debuted in 2019 and it was such a success that Walt Disney World is bringing it back in 2020.
The event will run on select nights from Feb. 7 through July 10. This means that 14 more nights have been added bringing the total to 24 nights.
Unfortunately, the event doesn’t include character greetings with villains, but several favorite villain-themed elements are returning. They include:
- The “Villains Unite the Night” stage show featuring Herucules‘ Hades and Meg
- Dragon Maleficent creeping throughout the park
- A DJ dance party at the Cinderella Castle Forecourt stage
- Villain-inspired additions to Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain
- Themed-food and beverages available for purchase, along with exclusive merchandise for attendees
- There are also select complimentary snack and beverages included
You can purchase tickets starting today, Oct. 29, for $145 plus tax or $155 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members will also receive a $30 discount. Guests will be able to get into Magic Kingdom as early as 7 p.m. Event dates and times are listed below.
The event runs from 9 p.m. to 12 a.m. on the following dates:
- Friday, Feb. 7
- Friday, Feb. 21
- Friday, March 6
The event runs from 10 p.m. to 1 a.m. on the following dates:
- Friday, Feb. 14
- Friday, Feb. 28
- Wednesday, March 11
- Wednesday, March 18
- Friday, March 27
- Friday, April 3
- Friday, April 10
- Friday, April 17
- Friday, April 24
- Friday, May 1
- Friday, May 8
- Thursday, May 14
- Friday, May 22
- Friday, May 29
- Friday, June 5
- Friday, June 12
- Friday, June 19
- Friday, June 26
- Monday, June 29
- Monday, July 6
- Friday, July 10
If you’re interested in attending Disney Villains After Hours, you can purchase tickets online, call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 939-2742, or fill out the form below.