When Disney Villains After Hours returns to Magic Kingdom in 2020, guests will be able to experience something completely brand new — the Villains’ Cursed Caravan.
The caravan will feature several villains, including Gaston, Oogie Boogie, Cruella DeVil, and Captain Hook, among others. They will join Maleficent, the fire-breathing dragon seen during the daytime Festival of Fantasy parade, as she roams the park twice during the evening.
There are also several new treats coming to the after-hours event, including:
- Painting the Roses Red (Cheshire Café in Fantasyland): a cheesecake mousse with raspberry gelée, red cocoa butter, and buttercream leaves
- Body Language (Storybook Treats in Storybook Circus): cookies and cream mousse with chocolate cake, glaçage, and meringue tentacles garnished with a chocolate shell
- Five Dozen Eggs Slush (Gaston’s Tavern in New Fantasyland): frozen custard with brown sugar topped with whipped cream and garnished with a cinnamon stick
Disney Parks Blog will be releasing a full Foodie Guide, so stay tuned for that goodness.
In addition to treats, there will also be event-exclusive merchandise.
As previously announced, the castle stage show “Villains Unite the Night” is returning, along with a DJ dance party in front of Cinderella Castle and special villain-inspired enhancements at Pirates of the Caribbean and Space Mountain. There will also be fun photo opportunities, but there aren’t character greetings during the event.
Disney Villains After Hours will be held on 24 select nights starting on Feb. 7 and will run through July 10, 2020 (check out dates and times here).
Tickets are currently on sale and they cost $145 plus tax in advance or $155 plus tax on the event night. Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members receive a $30 discount.
If you’re interested in attending Disney Villains After Hours, you can purchase tickets online, call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 939-2742, or fill out the form below.
- New Disney After Hours BOO BASH Coming To Magic Kingdom For Halloween
- ‘Celebrate Soulfully At Disney Springs’ Honors Black History Month
- Disney Pin Trading Celebrates 20 Years With First-Ever Virtual Event
- Swan & Dolphin Is Hosting A New Fall Food & Wine Event
- New Gelato Location Coming To Epcot’s Italy Pavilion In May 2021