There’s a new weekday dining deal available at Disney Springs for all guests. The “Weekdays at Disney Springs” gives customers the chance to receive 20 percent off on select menu items at 20 dining locations across the shopping and dining complex.
The deal is available Monday through Thursday each week starting now through Oct. 29, 2020. You must mention “Weekdays at Disney Springs” in order to receive the discount.
Here are the participating locations, along what they’re offering for 20 percent off:
- Blaze Pizza: The purchase of a pizza and a drink
- Homecomin’: Shrimp & Grits
- City Works Eatery & Pour House: Tex Mex Mac ‘n Cheese Dish and Smoked Cheddar Mac ‘n Cheese Dish
- D-Luxe Burger: Select non-alcoholic Artisanal Shakes
- The Edison: Queen Cut Prime Rib
- Enzo’s Hideaway: Dolce Vita charcuterie board
- Frontera Cocina: Select dishes (Red Chile Chicken Enchiladas, Garlicky Mushroom and Eggplant Tacos, and Cochinita Pibil) and the Sparkling Margarita
- Haagen Dazs: Any Dazzlers Sundae (3 maximum per transaction)
- Hot Diggity Dogs and Mac & Cheese food trucks: Any purchase
- Joffrey’s Coffey & Tea Company: Pumpkin Crème Brûlée Cold Brew (also available in Nitro Brew)
- Maria & Enzo’s: Pollo Alla Parmigiana (Lightly-breaded chicken breast, tomato sauce, fior di latte mozzarella, parmagiano-reggiano, and spaghetti pomodoro)
- Morimoto Asia: Peking Duck Ramen
- Paradiso 37: Any appetizer (includes Chips & Salsa, Beef Empanadas, P37 Dipping Trio, P37 Nachos, South American Crazy Corn, Poutine, and Peruvian Salchipapa; show in below photo)
- Pizza Ponte: Big Roman Pizza Slice
- Planet Hollywood: Your entire bill (not valid with other special discounts or promotions; valid with Special Prime Rib and Grouper menu; not valid for alcohol, gift cards or group events; valid one per table per visit)
- Polite Pig: Spiced Pork Rinds
- Splitsville: Loaded Fries
- Sunshine Churros: Your entire purchase
- Starbucks: All merchandise and retail coffee
- Wetzel’s Pretzels: Cinnamon Bitz (3 maximum per transaction)
Disney Springs is a nice option if you want a break from the parks when visiting Walt Disney World.
The most magical place on earth is so much more than just the parks and the chance to get a 20 percent discount on a meal serves as a great reminder that Disney Springs shouldn’t be forgotten about during your visit. (Remember, there are still certain health and safety protocols to follow at both WDW and Disney Springs, including the requirement of face coverings.)
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- Be Our Guest review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023
- Cinderella’s Royal Table lunch & dinner review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023
- Best Vegetarian Options at Epcot Food and Wine 2023 - September 18, 2023