Now that Halloween has concluded, it’s time to talk the holidays at Walt Disney World.
Not only has Magic Kingdom already been completely transformed into a Christmas wonderland, but the official WDW website has shared what this year’s holiday offerings will look like at Disney Springs come Nov. 7.
There’s definitely a lot to look forward to, including seeing Santa and Mrs. Claus from a safe distance and taking pictures of stunning Christmas trees.
Here’s everything we know so far:
Santa’s Winter Watercade
Guests will be able to see Santa and Mrs. Claus on pontoon boats in Santa’s Winter Watercade in late November.
Per the website, the holiday couple are “soaking up the last bit of Florida sun before their big night, taking to Lake Buena Vista in a Winter Waterland of colorfully decorated pontoon boats, waving Christmas wishes to one and all.”
Disney Christmas Tree Stroll
We already knew that the popular Christmas Tree Trail wasn’t happening this year, but there will still be plenty of “elaborately decorated Disney Christmas trees” scattered around Disney Springs for guests to enjoy thanks to the “Christmas Tree Stroll.”
Holiday Scavenger Hunt
We don’t have all of the details just yet about his holiday-themed scavenger hunt, but what we do know is that it will follow social distancing guidelines.
Previously, there was Stitch’s Holiday Gift Hunt, but it doesn’t look like that will be an option this year. Stay tuned for more details!
Guests can also enjoy a range of entertainment that includes:
- DJs: There will be guest DJs at the Waterside Stage and Exposition Park.
- Entertainment: In what sounds like some true holiday entertainment, there will be Toy Soldier Stiltwalkers and Snowflake Skaters in the evenings.
- Let It Snow: Finally, guests will get to experience some “snow flurries” in Town Center and on the West Side.
Keep in mind that entertainment is subject to change.
As previously announced in September, Jock Lindsey’s Hangar Bar will once again be transformed into Jock Lindsey’s Holiday Bar complete with decorations and special treats and beverages.
To see how WDW is celebrating the most wonderful time of year, check out our complete holiday guide.
- Disneyland Announces 2022 Holiday Events, Including World of Color – Season of Light
- Blizzard Beach Reopening November 13 With New ‘Frozen’ Features
- Oogie Boogie Bash 2022 Tickets Go On Sale In June, Plus More Disneyland Halloween Details
- An Important Early Theme Park Entry & Genie+ Update At Walt Disney World
- Walt Disney World Annual Passholder 2022 Holiday Room Discount Now Available
- 2023 Disney on Broadway Concert Series Lineup & Dining Packages Announced - November 29, 2022
- 2023 Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced - November 21, 2022
- Oasis at Animal Kingdom (DiVine, Rainforest Cafe, animals) - November 21, 2022