Who’s ready to meet their favorite Disney Junior characters again, all while having some breakfast at Hollywood Studios?
On Monday, Feb. 22, Disney announced that the Disney Junior character breakfast is returning to Hollywood & Vine. Currently, the Table Service spot has only been featuring modified character dining for lunch and dinner.
But, starting March 22, guests can once again enjoy some breakfast, whilst meeting a handful of Disney Junior characters that typically include: Vampirina, Fancy Nancy, Doc McStuffins, and Roadster Goofy.
An official lineup of characters hasn’t been announced.
As for the menu, it’s À la Carte and will feature the following items:
- All-you-care-to-enjoy pancakes made with signature house-made batter
- French toast stuffed with chocolate-hazelnut spread
- Toasted open-faced salmon bagel
- Four-egg scramble
- Four-egg cheese omelet
- Plant-based egg frittata
- Caramel monkey bread and mini muffins
This remains a modified character dining experience, meaning social distancing efforts are put in place, masks are required (except when sitting and eating), and you will not be able to take side-by-side photos (only safely-distanced ones) with characters or get autographs.
You can start making reservations for Play n’ Dine starting Feb. 26.
Be sure to read about our modified dining experience during Minnie’s Seasonal Dining (photo above), which also takes place at Hollywood & Vine, but for lunch and dinner.
And if you’re looking for assistance when it comes to planning a Walt Disney World vacation, Small World Vacations can help.
- You Can Now Book Minnie’s Seasonal Dining & Cinderella’s Royal Table
- Minnie’s Halloween Dine & Other Dining Options Returning To WDW
- Silver Screen Dine Returns To Hollywood & Vine In Early January 2021
- Mira Joins Hollywood Studios’ Disney Junior Motorcade This Weekend Only
- Hollywood Scoops Reopens At Hollywood Studios