Who’s ready to party after dark at one of Walt Disney World’s water parks?
Beginning Memorial Day Weekend, you can do exactly that!
Disney H20 Glow After Hours is returning to Typhoon Lagoon at the end of May and will run on select evenings through the end of August.
Keep reading for all of the details!
When does H20 Glow returns?
H20 Glow After Hours will take place every Saturday night from May 28 to August 27, 2022.
Guests with event tickets will be able to enter Typhoon Lagoon as early as 6 p.m., with the party officially taking place between 8 and 11 p.m.
This means guests will have access to the water park for 3 extra hours after the gates close to daytime visitors.
When do H20 Glow tickets go on sale?
Guests of Walt Disney World Resort hotels, Swan and Dolphin Hotels, and Shades of Green can buy tickets on the official Disney World website beginning March 29.
Tickets go on sale to the general public on April 1.
How much do H20 Glow tickets cost?
H20 Glow tickets are priced as follows:
- Adult (ages 10 and up): $75 plus tax
- Child (ages 3 to 9): $70 plus tax
There are discounts available to Annual Passholders and Disney Vacation Club Members:
- Passholder or Disney Vacation Club Member – Adult (ages 10 and up): $59 plus tax
- Passholder or Disney Vacation Club Member – Child (ages 3 to 9): $54 plus tax
This means Passholders and DVC Members can save a total of $16 per ticket.
What does H20 Glow include?
The after hours event offers unique, vibrant décor, along with the following:
- Access to every attraction (with shorter wait times since the number of tickets for this event is limited)
- A DJ dance party
- Ice cream novelties, popcorn and select bottled beverages are all included in the cost (available at carts stationed throughout the park)
- Other snacks will also be available for purchase at select locations
If you’re looking into visiting Disney World over Memorial Day Weekend or this summer and want help booking, we recommend contacting Small World Vacations.