Disney Magic is the first ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet.
There’s a variety of entertainment, dining, and activities onboard. Dream also has two different ports of calls: Bahamas and Castaway Cay.
We’ve created several guides to help you when it comes to taking a Disney cruise. You can find all of the important information below.
If you’re reading to start the Disney Cruise Line planning process, let’s get started.
FACTS AND FIGURES
- It has 11 decks
- There are 875 staterooms
- It can hold 2,713 passengers
- It has a crew of 950
- Fantasy’s maiden voyage was on July 13, 1998
- It’s 984 feet in length, 171.5 feet tall, and is 84,000 gross tons
- Magic’s birthplace was Fincantieri – Marghera & Ancona, Italy
RESTAURANTS AND DINING
We’ve collected information on all of Magic’s dining options. From main choices, to casual dining, to adult-only offerings, there’s a wide variety to choose from.
Learn about the different entertainment Dream offers, including movies on deck, character meetings, and even a Tangled-inspired musical.
Here you’ll find information on the different staterooms available to guests. From sizing, to prices, to what’s perfect for families, we go over all of the important details.
KIDS CLUBS AND CHILDCARE
Magic even has kids clubs and childcare available on board for those who want to take advantage of them. Here you can learn more about each in detail.
THINGS TO DO
There all kinds of amenities and recreation options available on Magic. Learn more about kids and adults pools, kid-friendly activities, activities for just adults, and more.
- Disney Wish Sets Sail June 9, 2022 & More Details Announced
- Halloween Is Returning To Magic Kingdom & Guests Can Wear Costumes
- Disney’s Magical Express & Extra Magic Hours Ending At Walt Disney World
- New Disney After Hours BOO BASH Coming To Magic Kingdom For Halloween
- Yacht Club Is Offering In-Room Dining Upon The Resort’s Reopening