Disney Dream is the third ship in the Disney Cruise Line fleet.
There’s a variety of entertainment, dining, and activities onboard. Dream also has two different ports of calls: Bahamas and Castaway Cay.
We’ve created several guides to help you when it comes to taking a Disney cruise. You can find all of the important information below.
If you’re ready to start the Disney Cruise Line planning process, let’s get started.
UPDATE: Disney Cruise Line sailings resumed Aug. 9, 2021 with the Disney Dream. The information below may be impacted by current reopening procedures. Please visit our Disney Cruise Line is returning guide for the most up-to-date information.
FACTS AND FIGURES
- It has 14 decks
- There are 1,250 staterooms
- It can hold 4,000 passengers
- It has a crew of 1,458
- Fantasy’s maiden voyage was on Jan. 26, 2011
- It’s 1,115 feet in length, 216 feet tall, and is 130,000 gross tons
- Dream’s birthplace was Meyer Werft – Papenburg, Germany
RESTAURANTS AND DINING
Here we’ve gathered information on all of Dream’s restaurants. We explain main, casual, and adult-exclusive dining in detail, along with how the ship’s Rotational Dining operates.
Check out all of the entertainment offerings. There’s deck parties, live shows, including musicals (even one inspired by Beauty and the Beast), movies on board, and character meet and greets.
Learn more about the different staterooms available to guests. From sizing, to prices, to what’s perfect for families, we go over all the important details.
KIDS CLUBS AND CHILDCARE
Dream offers kids clubs and childcare for anyone who needs it. Here you can learn more about each in detail.
THINGS TO DO
There all kinds of amenities and recreation options available on Dream. Check out all of the things you can do, like going to the spa, adults-only spots, and fun activities for kids.
- Traditional Character Meet & Greets Are Returning To Disney World & Disneyland
- Reimagined Finding Nemo Musical Will Debut In 2022 At Animal Kingdom
- More Disneyland Dining News, Including Reservations At Trader Sam’s
- Main Street Electrical Parade, World of Color, & Fantasmic Get Return Dates at Disneyland
- Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Return In 2022