There’s no denying that the ships of Disney Cruise Line are absolutely stunning.
Inspired by ocean-travel from years past, these visual masterpieces are the pinnacle of family-friendly amenities wrapped up in a glorious package of luxury and comfort.
Although they are all similar, they do each have their own distinct personalities and variations in offerings.
UPDATE: Disney Cruise Line sailings resumed Aug. 9, 2021 with the Disney Dream. The information below may be impacted by current reopening procedures. Please visit our Disney Cruise Line is returning guide for the most up-to-date information.
Meet the ships
From the beginning, Disney Cruise Line ships were built with families in mind.
Here’s what you can find on each:
Disney is planning on expanding its current fleet with 2 new ships already in the works:
New ship #2 (not yet named; inaugural sail scheduled for 2022)
New ship #3 (not yet named; inaugural sail scheduled for 2023)
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet
- New Disney Vacation Club Villas Replacing Spirit of Aloha Dinner Show At Polynesian
- Candlelight Processional Returns To Epcot Starting November 26
- Character Sightings Are Coming To Genie+ At Walt Disney World
- Disney Announces New MagicBand+, Launching In 2022