Today I'm discussing several bits of Disney World news and my thoughts on each one.
I also have a quick tip for people who plan to eat at Hollywood Studios Quick Service restaurants.
These are notes from this episode. There's much more info included in the audio so be sure to listen to the episode for a better explanation.
Become a WDW Prep To Go Patron
WDW Prep To Go Patrons pay a little to unlock even more content than what’s on the main podcast feed, such as a private FB Group and exclusive audio that’s released on a private podcast feed.
Become a Patron Now
Recent Disney World news
- Innoventions West and part of Innoventions East will be closing in late April
- Tomorrowland Terrace Dessert Party is being rebranded as Wishes Dessert Party which will begin on July 5 and include much higher prices
- Be Our Guest breakfast is now available through June 18
- Frozen events are returning to Hollywood Studios from June 17-September 7 and include fireworks, a dance party, a twice-a-day cavalcade, and a stage show featuring Olaf. The Frozen Sing-Along will also continue to be available, but it's moving to the former American Idol Experience theater (which will now be called the Hyperion Theater).
- A new Jungle Cruise-themed restaurant is rumored to be coming to Magic Kingdom
Quick tip of the day
Many/most Quick Service restaurants at Hollywood Studios offer specialty cupcakes that are usually delicious and count as a snack credit (or as a dessert on your Quick Service meal) if you're on the Disney Dining Plan, or they cost you around $5 if you're not.
Have a quick tip of your own? Call it in at https://www.speakpipe.com/WDWPrepToGo
Subscribe to get new episodes
There are a few ways to get new episodes of WDW Prep To Go (if you're used to listening on the website, subscribe so you can take new episodes with you on your phone)