Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is one of the most luxurious resorts on Walt Disney World property. On Monday, Sept. 21, the Deluxe Resort is finally reopening to the public.
If you want to know what dining, transportation, activities, and more will be available when its doors officially reopen, go no further!
Here’s what you can experience come Sept. 21:
- Dining: Beaches Pool Bar & Grill, Courtyard Pool Bar, Enchanted Rose, Gasparilla Island Grill, Grand Floridian Cafe, Narcoossee’s
- Shops: Curiouser Clothiers, M. Mouse Mercantile, Sandy Cove Gifts and Sundries
- Activities: Pools, Pool Cabana Rentals, Poolside Activities, Movies Under the Stars, Fitness Center, Multi-Purpose Courts
- Transportation: Bus (to EPCOT, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Disney Springs), Monorail (to and from Magic Kingdom; not available to EPCOT), water taxis aren’t available to Magic Kingdom
Right now, the WDW website also lists Grand Floridian Cafe as available for Mobile Dine Check-In.
This means using the My Disney Experience app, you’ll be able to check in for your reservation via your mobile device rather than going to the host stand. When your table is ready, you’ll be notified on your phone. Make sure your notifications for MDE are turned on!
There are a lot of offerings at many of the hotels currently open on property. Be sure to check out our complete guide to see what’s available at all of the WDW resorts.
The following products and services give us a commission on sales.
Get our free Quick Start Guide
Have our guide delivered right to your inbox with our 6-step Disney World planning process to make it less overwhelming. Snag our free guide ➡️
Take our course
Check out our course that will help you learn all about Walt Disney World planning with dozens of videos and downloadables for each step along the way. Get access now ➡️
Our recommend travel agency
We partner with Small World Vacations, Diamond Level Authorized Disney Vacations Planners in business since 1996. Get a quote now ➡️
Want to stay deluxe on a moderate budget?
It’s 1 of our top fave ways to save! By renting DVC points, you can stay in deluxe accommodations for a fraction of the price. Check availability ➡️
Private car service
Quicksilver Tours will transport you in style. They assist with luggage at the airport, provide car seats, and include a free grocery stop. Book your car ➡️
Need a stroller, wheelchair, or scooter?
Buena Vista Scooters is a company with a great reputation who offers in-person resort drop off and pick up of strollers, scooters, and wheelchairs. Book your rental ➡️
- Be Our Guest review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023
- Cinderella’s Royal Table lunch & dinner review: is it worth it? - September 21, 2023
- Best Vegetarian Options at Epcot Food and Wine 2023 - September 18, 2023