Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa is one of the most luxurious resorts on Walt Disney World property. On Monday, Sept. 21, the Deluxe Resort is finally reopening to the public.
If you want to know what dining, transportation, activities, and more will be available when its doors officially reopen, go no further!
Here’s what you can experience come Sept. 21:
- Dining: Beaches Pool Bar & Grill, Courtyard Pool Bar, Enchanted Rose, Gasparilla Island Grill, Grand Floridian Cafe, Narcoossee’s
- Shops: Curiouser Clothiers, M. Mouse Mercantile, Sandy Cove Gifts and Sundries
- Activities: Pools, Pool Cabana Rentals, Poolside Activities, Movies Under the Stars, Fitness Center, Multi-Purpose Courts
- Transportation: Bus (to EPCOT, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Disney Springs), Monorail (to and from Magic Kingdom; not available to EPCOT), water taxis aren’t available to Magic Kingdom
Right now, the WDW website also lists Grand Floridian Cafe as available for Mobile Dine Check-In.
This means using the My Disney Experience app, you’ll be able to check in for your reservation via your mobile device rather than going to the host stand. When your table is ready, you’ll be notified on your phone. Make sure your notifications for MDE are turned on!
There are a lot of offerings at many of the hotels currently open on property. Be sure to check out our complete guide to see what’s available at all of the WDW resorts.
- Dining & More Announced To Reopen Alongside Coronado Springs
- Landscape of Flavors & More Will Reopen Alongside Art of Animation
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Will Reopen In Summer 2021
- Three Bridges Bar & Grill At Coronado Springs Adds Mobile Order
- Ale & Compass Restaurant At Yacht Club Adds Mobile Order