And now we also know what dining, shops, activities, and more will be available come mid-October.
Walt Disney World has released what will be available at the resort located in the Animal Kingdom theme park area.
Keep reading to see where you’ll be able to eat, shop, and more come Oct. 16:
- Dining: Barcelona Lounge, Dahlia Lounge, Rix Sports Bar & Grill, Siestas Cantina, Three Bridges Bar & Grill
- Shops: Panchito’s Gifts and Sundries
- Activities: Pools, Poolside Activities, Movies Under the Stars, La Vida Fitness Center, Destino Fitness Center, Volleyball Courts
- Transportation: Buses will run to theme parks and Disney Springs
Even though much is modified across WDW right now, there are still a lot of offerings at many of the hotels currently open on property.
Be sure to check out our complete guide to see what’s available at all of the WDW resorts. To see everything that’s available right now, check out our WDW reopening guide and our 2020 & 2021 vacation planner.
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Resort Set To Finally Reopen In March 2022
- Disney’s All-Star Sports Is No Longer Reopening In December 2021
- Select Character Dining Is Returning To Disneyland In Summer 2021
- Reopening Dates Announced For Port Orleans Resorts, All-Star Music & Sports
- More Disneyland Dining News, Including Reservations At Trader Sam’s