And now we also know what dining, shops, activities, and more will be available come mid-October.
Walt Disney World has released what will be available at the resort located in the Animal Kingdom theme park area.
Keep reading to see where you’ll be able to eat, shop, and more come Oct. 16:
- Dining: Barcelona Lounge, Dahlia Lounge, Rix Sports Bar & Grill, Siestas Cantina, Three Bridges Bar & Grill
- Shops: Panchito’s Gifts and Sundries
- Activities: Pools, Poolside Activities, Movies Under the Stars, La Vida Fitness Center, Destino Fitness Center, Volleyball Courts
- Transportation: Buses will run to theme parks and Disney Springs
Even though much is modified across WDW right now, there are still a lot of offerings at many of the hotels currently open on property.
Be sure to check out our complete guide to see what’s available at all of the WDW resorts. To see everything that’s available right now, check out our WDW reopening guide and our 2020 & 2021 vacation planner.
- The Reopening Of Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort Is Delayed By Two Days
- Dining & More Announced To Reopen Alongside Grand Floridian Resort & Spa
- Landscape of Flavors & More Will Reopen Alongside Art of Animation
- Contemporary Grounds Reopens At Disney’s Contemporary Resort
- Disney’s Polynesian Village Resort Will Reopen In Summer 2021
- Yachtsman Steakhouse & More Dining Reopening At Walt Disney World - July 27, 2021
- Our 7 Favorite Booths From Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - July 22, 2021
- Happily Ever After Is Ending & More Disney World Entertainment Returns - July 21, 2021