It’s been a long time since guests have stepped inside Disney’s Coronado Springs Resort. But, that all changes on Oct. 16, 2020 (the reopening was delayed by two days).
And now we also know what dining, shops, activities, and more will be available come mid-October.
Walt Disney World has released what will be available at the resort located in the Animal Kingdom theme park area.
Keep reading to see where you’ll be able to eat, shop, and more come Oct. 16:
- Dining: Barcelona Lounge, Dahlia Lounge, Rix Sports Bar & Grill, Siestas Cantina, Three Bridges Bar & Grill
- Shops: Panchito’s Gifts and Sundries
- Activities: Pools, Poolside Activities, Movies Under the Stars, La Vida Fitness Center, Destino Fitness Center, Volleyball Courts
- Transportation: Buses will run to theme parks and Disney Springs
Even though much is modified across WDW right now, there are still a lot of offerings at many of the hotels currently open on property.
Be sure to check out our complete guide to see what’s available at all of the WDW resorts. To see everything that’s available right now, check out our WDW reopening guide and our 2020 & 2021 vacation planner.
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- Changes Coming To Disney’s BoardWalk Resort, Including New Dining, Lobby, & Rooms
- 2023 Disney on Broadway Concert Series Lineup & Dining Packages Announced
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- Disney Dining Promo Card Offer Available at Walt Disney World For Summer 2023
- Where to find Epcot Flower and Garden Festival topiaries (pics, map, checklist) - March 3, 2023
- 2023 Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration Scavenger Hunt - February 24, 2023
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Booths, Menus, and Reviews - February 24, 2023