Guests staying at Disney’s Contemporary Resort can once again get their morning pick-me-up at Contemporary Grounds, the Quick Service location that exclusively serves Joffrey’s Coffee & Tea Company products.
Joffrey’s announced on Thursday, Oct. 1 that their location at the Contemporary had officially reopened. They will be open daily from 6 a.m. to 1 p.m.
Contemporary Grounds also serves smoothies and baked goods. It’s the perfect stop in the mornings, especially if you need caffeine or prefer a quick breakfast or an afternoon snack.
We are officially re-open at the following locations?:
Transportation and Ticket Center at Magic Kingdom: Monday-Thursday 7AM to 1PM
Friday-Sunday 7AM to Park Closure
Disney's Contemporary Resort:
6AM to 1PM Daily
Thank you for your support & patience! ? pic.twitter.com/12j50GQr9q
— Joffrey's Coffee (@JoffreysCoffee) October 1, 2020
If that isn’t enough good news, the Joffrey’s location at the Transportation and Ticket Center that guests stop at on their way to Magic Kingdom has also reopened.
The TTC Joffrey’s spot is open Monday through Thursday from 7 a.m. to 1 p.m. and Friday through Sunday from 7 a.m. to park close.
Ever since Walt Disney World reopened in July, only select dining locations across the resorts and theme parks have reopened.
As for Contemporary, here’s what’s open, in addition to Contemporary Grounds:
- Dining: California Grill, Chef Mickey’s (this excludes Character Dining, which is temporarily unavailable), Contempo Café, Contemporary Grounds, Cove Bar, The Sand Bar, The Wave… of American Flavors, The Wave Lounge
- Shops: Bayview Gifts, Fantasia Market, Market Place
- Transportation: Bus (to Epcot, Animal Kingdom, Hollywood Studios, and Disney Springs), Monorail (to and from Magic Kingdom, not Epcot), Walkway to Magic Kingdom
- Activities: Pools, Poolside Activities, Pool Cabana Rentals, Movies Under the Stars, Fitness Center, Community Hall, Sports Courts, Fishing Excursions
We created a page listing everything that’s open right now at Walt Disney World resorts (the ones that are currently open), so be sure to check that out. For more tips, check out our pages on how to budget food and where you can dine outdoors.
- Water Taxi Transportation Resumes Service At Polynesian
- New ‘Incredibles’-Themed Rooms Coming To The Contemporary
- Harambe Market Reopening At Animal Kingdom Starting In November
- Walt Disney World Friendship Boats Resume Service In Early November
- Park-to-Park Transportation Set To Resume In 2021 At Walt Disney World
- Epcot’s Festival of the Arts Returns In 2022 With Disney On Broadway Concert Series - October 21, 2021
- Where To Find The Fab 50 Gold Character Statues At Walt Disney World - October 20, 2021
- How to Book Individual Lightning Lane Selections at Walt Disney World - October 18, 2021