We finally have an opening date for Club Cool and the new Creations Shop coming to Epcot.
Doors to both locations officially open on Sept. 15, 2021, the Disney Parks Blog revealed on social media on Tuesday, Sept. 7.
Alongside the opening announcement, Disney also shared a sneak peek of the new Epcot Light & Color Collection that will be sold exclusively at the Creations Shop come Sept. 15.
The “futuristic gear was inspired by the historic transformation of Epcot.”
As you can see below, you’ll soon be able to purchase Spaceship Earth-inspired items, including a brand new pair of light-up ears, a hat, a bag, and a coffee mug, and what appears to be a vase and an ornament.
Regarding the upcoming collection, Disney noted, “In the same way that Disney Imagineers implemented color, materials and light throughout the design of Creation Shop, the Epcot Light & Color Collection explores the story of Epcot through the whimsical application of light, the playful use of bold color and iconic Epcot landmarks and characters.”
Per Disney, there will be another “first look at the range of ‘Color’ products.” It appears new items will continue to be released in this collection and they will range in color.
Disney shared in April that the Creations Shop would become the new flagship merchandise store at the park in place of MouseGear.
Creations Shop will honor Mickey Mouse in a variety of ways, including with the new “Mouse in Motion” mural (as seen above).
FYI: You can currently continue to shop at the temporary MouseGear location in FutureWorld.
The return of Club Cool was also announced in April. The location will be adjacent to the Creations Shop.
Don’t fret, as the Disney Parks Blog confirmed in a May 8 TikTok, the Beverly will once again be part of the Club Cool tasting experience.
There are a lot of changes ahead for Epcot, including the opening of Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure and La Crêperie de Paris in the France pavilion on Oct.1, the official kickoff the 50th anniversary celebration.
- Happily Ever After Returns to Magic Kingdom In April 2023
- Disney World Introducing Park-Specific Ticket Pricing, Annual Pass Prices Increasing
- Harmony Barber Shop Reopening In July At Magic Kingdom
- MagicBand+ Debuts October 26 at Disneyland
- Salt & Straw Officially Opens At Disney Springs
- TRON Lightcycle / Run Will Have a Virtual Queue, an Individual Lightning Lane, and a Locker System - January 27, 2023
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Opening March 23 at Hollywood Studios - January 25, 2023
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023