Bibbidi bobbido boo! Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom is getting a makeover just in time for Cinderella‘s 70th anniversary.
In some newly released concept art by the Disney Parks Blog, it doesn’t appear the castle’s look will change too drastically.
Rather, the turrets will become darker blue, along with gold and regal enhancements. It almost looks like there will also be hints of pink.
The updates will begin in the coming weeks and will continue through summer 2020.
But, don’t worry, the work won’t affect the popular castle shows, like Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire and Happily Ever After.
In addition to the film’s milestone anniversary, the castle transformation will also be completed in time for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary in 2021.
It’s a must for Cinderella Castle, the icon of Magic Kingdom and the first park to open at Disney World, to look her best for such a big celebration.
- Festival of Fantasy Parade Returns March 9, Plus More Entertainment News
- Harmony Barber Shop Reopening In July At Magic Kingdom
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Is Reopening November 4
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Opens January 2023 at Disneyland, Plus More Disney100 Celebration Details
- Disney KiteTails at Animal Kingdom Is Ending For Good
- 2023 Disney on Broadway Concert Series Lineup & Dining Packages Announced - November 29, 2022
- 2023 Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced - November 21, 2022
- Oasis at Animal Kingdom (DiVine, Rainforest Cafe, animals) - November 21, 2022