Bibbidi bobbido boo! Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom is getting a makeover just in time for Cinderella‘s 70th anniversary.
In some newly released concept art by the Disney Parks Blog, it doesn’t appear the castle’s look will change too drastically.
Rather, the turrets will become darker blue, along with gold and regal enhancements. It almost looks like there will also be hints of pink.
The updates will begin in the coming weeks and will continue through summer 2020.
But, don’t worry, the work won’t affect the popular castle shows, like Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire and Happily Ever After.
In addition to the film’s milestone anniversary, the castle transformation will also be completed in time for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary in 2021.
It’s a must for Cinderella Castle, the icon of Magic Kingdom and the first park to open at Disney World, to look her best for such a big celebration.
- Happily Ever After Is Ending & More Disney World Entertainment Returns
- Epcot’s Harmonious & New Magic Kingdom Nighttime Show Debuting For The 50th
- New ‘Coco’ Scene Is Coming To Mickey’s PhilharMagic
- Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration Details Are Here
- Electrical Water Pageant Is Returning To Walt Disney World
- 9 Epcot Food and Wine Tips to Help You Navigate the 2021 Festival - September 28, 2021
- 2021 Disneyland Holiday Guide (including the new After Hours) - September 23, 2021
- New 2021 Disneyland Fall & Holiday Room Offers Now Available - September 23, 2021