Bibbidi bobbido boo! Cinderella Castle at Magic Kingdom is getting a makeover just in time for Cinderella‘s 70th anniversary.
In some newly released concept art by the Disney Parks Blog, it doesn’t appear the castle’s look will change too drastically.
Rather, the turrets will become darker blue, along with gold and regal enhancements. It almost looks like there will also be hints of pink.
The updates will begin in the coming weeks and will continue through summer 2020.
But, don’t worry, the work won’t affect the popular castle shows, like Mickey’s Royal Friendship Faire and Happily Ever After.
In addition to the film’s milestone anniversary, the castle transformation will also be completed in time for Walt Disney World’s 50th anniversary in 2021.
It’s a must for Cinderella Castle, the icon of Magic Kingdom and the first park to open at Disney World, to look her best for such a big celebration.
- Walt Disney World’s 50th Anniversary Celebration Details Are Here
- Electrical Water Pageant Is Returning To Walt Disney World
- Magic Kingdom Cavalcades Will Run On Select Days During Halloween Season
- Magic Kingdom Holiday Cavalcades Will Run 7 Days A Week, Except For One
- Walt Disney World Posts Park Hours For Christmas Week & Extends Even More