Another restaurant is gearing up for reopening at Walt Disney World. Chefs de France in Epcot’s France pavilion is set to reopen its doors on Thursday, Oct. 8.
Starting now, you can also make lunch and dinner reservations for the themed-dining experience. You can either book dining on the official WDW website or when using the My Disney Experience app. Pricing ranges from $15 to $34.99 per adult and you can browse the menu online.
It’s unclear right now if Chefs de France will offer Mobile Dine Check-In like other select Table Service restaurants across WDW.
But, more than likely, those with reservations will be able to use the new feature available on My Disney Experience to check in via your mobile device rather than going to the host stand when its time for them to dine at Chefs de France.
The feature is very easy to use and all you have to do is follow the onscreen prompts when it’s time to check in. You’ll be notified on your phone (make sure your notifications for MDE are turned on!) when your table is ready.
Despite many of the experiences across WDW being modified right now, there are still plenty of Quick Service and Table Service options to choose from.
- New Car Locator Feature Coming to My Disney Experience & Disneyland Apps
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- 2023 Disneyland Packages Now Available To Book
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Returning in June at Walt Disney World
- Disneyland Announces Early Entry & More For Resort Hotel Guests In Summer 2022
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders - September 19, 2022
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios (Rise of the Resistance, Savi’s Workshop) - September 19, 2022
- D23 Expo 2022 blue sky ideas for Disney World (Zootopia, Moana, Coco, Encanto, villains) - September 14, 2022