Another restaurant is gearing up for reopening at Walt Disney World. Chefs de France in Epcot’s France pavilion is set to reopen its doors on Thursday, Oct. 8.
Starting now, you can also make lunch and dinner reservations for the themed-dining experience. You can either book dining on the official WDW website or when using the My Disney Experience app. Pricing ranges from $15 to $34.99 per adult and you can browse the menu online.
It’s unclear right now if Chefs de France will offer Mobile Dine Check-In like other select Table Service restaurants across WDW.
But, more than likely, those with reservations will be able to use the new feature available on My Disney Experience to check in via your mobile device rather than going to the host stand when its time for them to dine at Chefs de France.
The feature is very easy to use and all you have to do is follow the onscreen prompts when it’s time to check in. You’ll be notified on your phone (make sure your notifications for MDE are turned on!) when your table is ready.
Despite many of the experiences across WDW being modified right now, there are still plenty of Quick Service and Table Service options to choose from.
- New ‘Shop In Store’ Feature Being Tested In My Disney Experience
- Space 220 Will Finally Open On September 20 At Epcot
- Disney Junior Character Breakfast Returning To Hollywood & Vine
- Disney World Buffets Return & Cinderella Royal’s Table Adds Breakfast
- Remy’s Ratatouille Adventure Will Open At Epcot In October 2021
- Where To Find Santa Claus At Disney World For The 2021 Holiday Season - December 2, 2021
- Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Return In 2022 - December 2, 2021
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December - November 29, 2021