Who’s ready to visit Chef Mickey again? If so, we have some good news. Chef Mickey’s, the character breakfast option at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, officially returns on Dec. 16. You can make reservations beginning Oct. 17.
Chef Mickey’s has been open for awhile, but there haven’t been any characters. However, that all changes come December.
Like all other character dining across Walt Disney World right now, Chef Mickey’s will be modified, meaning you’ll take socially-distanced photos and there aren’t any autographs.
Also, there isn’t a buffet anymore. Rather, you can enjoy an all-you-care to eat family style meal that not only serves traditional breakfast favorites, but also some new menu items, which include the following dishes.
There is the festive Mickey’s “Celebration” Pancake, featuring whipped cream, celebration sprinkles, shimmering pixie dust and more.
If you want something more savory, you might like the new “Loaded” Potato-Cheese Casserole topped with smoked bacon crumbles and chives.
Finally, there is the brand new Goofy’s Banana Bread French Toast. This features flavors of banana bread baked in zesty orange-scented French toast batter, topped with Espresso-mascarpone cream, toasted bananas and chocolate crumbles.
Since this is all-you-care to enjoy, you’ll be able to try each of the three new menu items and whatever else that’s on the menu for the price of $42 per adult and $27 per child (plus tax and gratuity).
In addition to Chef Mickey, you also usually get to see Minnie, Donald, Pluto, and Goofy. It’s unclear if the Fab Five are all still appearing together or not. But, you will definitely get to see Chef Mickey and some of his friends.
And remember that Disney Resort hotel guests can make reservations up to 60 days in advance plus the length of their stay (up to 10 days). Reservations are highly recommended, so make sure you snag one early!
- More Dining Opening At Disney World, Including New Chef Mickey’s Dinner
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December
- Disney Junior Character Breakfast Returning To Hollywood & Vine
- Select Character Dining Is Returning To Disneyland In Summer 2021
- More Disneyland Dining News, Including Reservations At Trader Sam’s
- Where To Find Santa Claus At Disney World For The 2021 Holiday Season - December 2, 2021
- Lunar New Year & Disney California Adventure Food & Wine Festival Return In 2022 - December 2, 2021
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December - November 29, 2021