Who’s ready to visit Chef Mickey again? If so, we have some good news. Chef Mickey’s, the character breakfast option at Disney’s Contemporary Resort, officially returns on Dec. 16. You can make reservations beginning Oct. 17.
Chef Mickey’s has been open for awhile, but there haven’t been any characters. However, that all changes come December.
Like all other character dining across Walt Disney World right now, Chef Mickey’s will be modified, meaning you’ll take socially-distanced photos and there aren’t any autographs.
Also, there isn’t a buffet anymore. Rather, you can enjoy an all-you-care to eat family style meal that not only serves traditional breakfast favorites, but also some new menu items, which include the following dishes.
There is the festive Mickey’s “Celebration” Pancake, featuring whipped cream, celebration sprinkles, shimmering pixie dust and more.
If you want something more savory, you might like the new “Loaded” Potato-Cheese Casserole topped with smoked bacon crumbles and chives.
Finally, there is the brand new Goofy’s Banana Bread French Toast. This features flavors of banana bread baked in zesty orange-scented French toast batter, topped with Espresso-mascarpone cream, toasted bananas and chocolate crumbles.
Since this is all-you-care to enjoy, you’ll be able to try each of the three new menu items and whatever else that’s on the menu for the price of $42 per adult and $27 per child (plus tax and gratuity).
In addition to Chef Mickey, you also usually get to see Minnie, Donald, Pluto, and Goofy. It’s unclear if the Fab Five are all still appearing together or not. But, you will definitely get to see Chef Mickey and some of his friends.
And remember that Disney Resort hotel guests can make reservations up to 60 days in advance plus the length of their stay (up to 10 days). Reservations are highly recommended, so make sure you snag one early!
- ‘Ohana Character Dining Returning to Walt Disney World, Plus More
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December
- California Grill Offering Limited-Time Menu For 50th Anniversary
- Mickey’s Not-So-Scary Halloween Party Returning In August 2022
- Disneyland Magic Key Renewals Open August 18, But No New Sales Yet
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders - September 19, 2022
- Star Wars: Galaxy’s Edge at Hollywood Studios (Rise of the Resistance, Savi’s Workshop) - September 19, 2022
- D23 Expo 2022 blue sky ideas for Disney World (Zootopia, Moana, Coco, Encanto, villains) - September 14, 2022