Even more dining locations are reopening at Walt Disney World, including two popular Magic Kingdom spots.
Are you ready for all of this exciting dining news? Let’s get to it!
Here are the important reopening dates to take note of:
- June 30: Casey’s Corner at Magic Kingdom (Mobile Order available)
- July 4: Dino Diner at Animal Kingdom
- July 7: Plaza Ice Cream Parlor at Magic Kingdom
- July 15 (bookings available July 1): Cítricos at Disney’s Grand Floridian Resort & Spa; this has also been newly reimagined and pays homage to Mary Poppins Returns
- July 17: Trail’s End Restaurant at Disney’s Fort Wilderness Campsites with family-style skillets for breakfast and dinner
Also, if you didn’t hear yet, Eight Spoon Cafe at Animal Kingdom is now open.
New menu coming to Citricos
At Citricos, there’s a new menu courtesy of Chef Andres Mendoza that includes (to name a few), starters like Sweet Corn Bisque, entrees like butter-poached Florida Cobia with mashed fingerling potatoes, grilled asparagus, and local mushrooms with a grapefruit beurre blanc, and desserts like Warm Apple Rose with seasonal apple, marzipan layers, and frozen coconut milk.
Trail’s End breakfast and dinner options
As for Trail’s End, you can expect a range of offerings for both breakfast and dinner.
For example, breakfast includes, but not limited to, an oven-fresh pastry basket and berry granola yogurt parfait for the table, along with a family-style skillet with smoked brisket and eggs, bacon, sausage, and cheesy potato casserole.
Dinner begins with a starter of hushpuppies and skillet cornbread with a chopped garden salad for the table.
There is also a family-style Smokehouse Skillet that comes with pecan-smoked brisket, rotisserie chicken, andouille sausage, fingerlings potatoes, green beans, and buttered corn on the cob. Pork spare ribs, peel n’ eat shrimp, and cornbread-crusted salmon are available as add-ons.
The Covered Wagon Sundae (a wagon load of ice cream, toppings, brownies, cookies, and chocolate-covered bacon) is even available for dessert. Adults can also enjoy Moonshine Cocktails.
Casey’s Corner and Plaza Ice Cream Parlor options
Of course, Casey’s Corner will once again serve their classic hot dogs, Corn Dog Nuggets with cheese sauce, and the Loaded Plant-Based Slaw Dog. There’s even a Frozen Mint Julep Lemonade!
Guests can also enjoy Edy’s ice cream at the Plaza Ice Cream Parlor, including Barq’s Root Beer Floats and Coca-Cola Floats.
New Disney Family Night Dinner offering
Disney Family Night Dinner (a three course takeaway meal serving 3 to 4 guests) is available from 5 to 10 p.m. through Mobile Order.
Each package also features an original activity game inspired by classic Disney characters, including keepsakes.
Centertown Market ($79):
- Roasted Jamaican-style Chicken
- Fried Yucca
- Cilantro Rice
- Seasonal Vegetables
- Caribbean Pull-apart Rolls with Onion Jam and Guava Butter
- Decorate-your-own Mickey and Minnie Cookies
Gasparilla Island Grill ($89):
- Garden Salad – Tomato, cucumber, carrots, and a duo of dressings
- Savory Lasagna – Three cheese lasagna with tomato sauce
- Two Mickey-shaped Cheese or Pepperoni Pizzas
- Minnie Cheesecake with strawberry sauce, whipped cream, and fresh berries
There’s certainly a lot of dining to look forward to at Disney World! What are you most excited for?
- Story Book Dining & Boatwright’s Dining Hall Both Reopening In December
- Hoop-Dee-Doo Musical Revue Returning in June at Walt Disney World
- ‘Ohana Character Dining Returning to Walt Disney World, Plus More
- Main Street Electrical Parade Dining Package Announced at Disneyland
- Harmony Barber Shop Reopening In July At Magic Kingdom
- Disney College Program with Brooke Rogers – PREP 325 - October 4, 2022
- Recapping D23 Expo announcements with Allyson and Shannon – PREP 323 - September 20, 2022
- Planning Special Events at Disney World with Allison Mertzman – PREP 322 - September 13, 2022