Capture Your Moment PhotoPass sessions will soon be offered at all four Walt Disney World theme parks.
Starting February 24, Capture Your Moment will be available at Epcot. Then, beginning March 21, the private photo session will also be available at Hollywood Studios.
Capture Your Moment provides guests the chance to have a 20-minute session with a Disney PhotoPass photographer in select areas at the parks.
You can include up to 8 guests when booking.
This photo experience has been available at Magic Kingdom and Animal Kingdom for some time now.
Here’s where you’ll be able to take photos at Epcot and Hollywood Studios.
- Epcot: Germany, Italy, the American Adventure, Japan, or Morocco
- Hollywood Studios: Hollywood Tower Hotel around its eerie grounds, with Gertie at Echo Lake, around the Chinese Theatre’s façade, or on Hollywood Boulevard and Sunset Boulevard
So how much does it cost? Well, in typical Disney fashion there has been a significant price increase.
Previously, these sessions cost $50. Now? You must pay $79.
It’s also important to note the following (and this has always been the case): Prints and digital downloads are not included, but anyone with a PhotoPass entitlement (Memory Maker, Memory Maker Day One, or eligible Annual Passholders) can download photos at no extra cost.
You can make reservations for all Capture Your Moment sessions up to 60 days in advance by booking online or calling 407-939-7758.
- 2023 Disney World Packages Available To Book June 8, Plus Genie+ Purchase Change
- Genie+ Adding Festival of Fantasy & Hollywood Studios Character Meet & Greet
- Disney After Hours Returning to Disney World in 2023
- Parking Trams Returning To Disney World, Starting With Magic Kingdom
- How to Use Disney World’s Car Locator Feature in the My Disney Experience App
- Discovery Island at Animal Kingdom (Nomad Lounge, Trails, Mickey & Minnie) - October 7, 2022
- Mickey & Minnie’s Runaway Railway Opens January 2023 at Disneyland, Plus More Disney100 Celebration Details - October 6, 2022
- Walt’s Main Street Story & Holiday Guided Tour Returning to Disneyland Resort - October 5, 2022