Like the holiday festival, the Candlelight Processional will run from Nov. 26 through Dec. 30 on the America Gardens Theatre in the America pavilion.
There are some changes this year due to the ongoing pandemic, including that Disney will not host choirs from different community groups and schools.
As Disney explains, “Since all these performers — including cast members, musicians, singers, and narrators — will be required to be fully vaccinated, this year we are not planning to host choirs from different community groups and schools.”
In place of these choirs, Disney is expanding its Cast Member choir “to fill the stage with voices.” Disney is “optimistic” that guest choirs will return next year for the holiday event.
But, many elements of the show remain, like a live orchestra and a celebrity narrator retelling the traditional Christmas story.
A schedule of celebrity narrators hasn’t been announced yet, but Disney promised they’ll release a list as soon as it’s available.
Be sure to also stay tuned for details about Candlelight Processional Dining Packages!
Speaking of dining packages, Disney also revealed on Sept. 14 that two Harmonious dining packages are coming to Epcot beginning Oct. 1, the same day the new nighttime spectacular debuts.
There is one at Rose and Crown and another at Spice Road Table. Plus, there are three dessert parties at Magic Kingdom for Disney Enchantment (which is replacing Happily Ever After during the 50th anniversary), a dessert cruise on the Seven Seas Lagoon, and a special cocktail party at California Grill.
As for Festival of the Holidays, all we know so far are the dates, this exciting Candlelight Processional news, the return of Holiday Kitchens (no menus yet), performances by Voices of Liberty, and the return of the Holiday Cookie Stroll.
We’ll definitely keep you updated as soon as learn more about the festival and the Candlelight Processional.
- A Taste of Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Ends On November 22
- Epcot’s Festival Of The Holidays Extended Through December 31
- Taste of Epcot International Festival Of The Arts Begins In January 2021
- More Details Released For The 2020 Festival of The Holidays At Epcot
- Passholders Receive Discount At Select Festival Of The Holidays Kitchens
- Hollywood Studios Is Pausing Rise of the Resistance’s Virtual Queue - September 16, 2021
- Best Kid-Friendly Options at Epcot Food and Wine 2021 - September 16, 2021
- Space 220 Reservations Open September 20, Menus & Prices Revealed - September 14, 2021