It was previously announced that Disney’s Blizzard Beach Water Park will reopen on March 7, 2021. And, now, you can purchase water park tickets.
There is a One-Day Water Park Ticket (without blockout dates) that’s now available for purchase:
- $69, plus tax for Adult
- $63, plus tax for ages 3 – 9)
Tickets will remain valid through Dec. 31, 2021.
Note: Other ticket options are also available, including tickets that include the Park Hopper Plus Option or Water Park & Sports Option for admission March 7, 2021 and later. (The Park Hopper Option returned Jan. 1, 2021.)
Speaking of ticket options, take note of the following:
- Regarding water park tickets: Disney will automatically extend unused, unexpired 1-Day Disney Water Park tickets that were active at the time the Water Parks were closed through Dec. 31, 2021.
- As for water park Annual Passes: Water Parks and Water Parks After 2 Annual Passes active at the time the Water Parks were closed will be automatically extended for the period both Water Parks were closed.
Not all unused, unexpired 1-Day Disney Water Park tickets or Water Park Annuals Passes have been extended yet, but such extensions should be completed by March 7, 2021. If they wish, Annual Passholders can also choose to cancel their passes by calling (407) 939-2732.
For those with tickets that include the Park Hopper Plus Option or Water Park & Sports Option for dates prior to the opening of Blizzard Beach, the following continues to be offered:
- Ticket Usage: You can use your current date-based ticket with the existing add-on options at other experiences available during your visit.
- Ticket Modification: Tickets, as well as Disney Resort hotel packages with tickets, may be modified. You can call the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 934-7639 or contact your travel professional for further assistance.
- Ticket Cancellation: You can also cancel your ticket or package. Phone the Disney Reservation Center at (407) 934-7639 or contact your travel professional for further assistance.
In other important news, more details have been shared about the health and safety protocols for Blizzard Beach’s reopening. They are as follows:
At this time, park reservations via the Disney Park Pass System are not required to visit a water park.
There will also be reduced capacity, temperature screenings, and, of course, the requirement of face coverings for each guests ages 2 and up.
That said, keep in mind that “face coverings will not be permitted while experiencing water slides or in the water.”
So far, that’s all we know about the reopening of Blizzard Beach. We will keep you in the loop.
If you’re interested in experiencing Blizzard Beach after it reopens, Small World Vacations can help you when it comes to planning.
- 2023 Florida Resident Disney Weekday Magic Ticket Available January 10
- Disney World Introducing Park-Specific Ticket Pricing, Annual Pass Prices Increasing
- Disney World Water Park Ticket Offer Available For Florida Residents
- Special 2023 Disney World Rates & Tickets Available For U.S. Military Members
- 2022 Disneyland Park Hopper Ticket Offer Available For U.S. Military Members
- TRON Lightcycle / Run Will Have a Virtual Queue, an Individual Lightning Lane, and a Locker System - January 27, 2023
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Opening March 23 at Hollywood Studios - January 25, 2023
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023