Blizzard Beach finally has a reopening date — November 13, 2022.
But, that’s not the only exciting news. When the Walt Disney World water park reopens, guests will find some new Frozen additions.
As detailed by Disney, “The new Frozen features will be part of the kid-sized thrills of Tike’s Peak that’s popular among young guests who will delight in the statuettes of Olaf and his Snowgie pals in the warm wading pool, as well as Anna and Elsa’s igloo castle.”
There will even be new Frozen-themed menu items at different food and beverage locations.
Plus, guests can also expect to see popular sweet and savory snacks like the Earidescent Ice Dream Cone, 50th Ice Dream Sand Pail Sundae, and Walt’s Chili Nachos.
These will be found at various dining locations throughout the water park.
Blizzard Beach is also getting into the holiday spirit this year with limited-time holiday offerings through December 31.
Such offerings include holiday-themed treats and snowfall and festive inner tubes. Plus, visitor will even be able to meet Santa dressed in tropical attire.
Are you excited Blizzard Beach is reopening?
- Disney World Water Park Ticket Offer Available For Florida Residents
- Early Entry and More Limited-Time Perks at Typhoon Lagoon Announced for Disney World Passholders
- Walt Disney World Closing Theme Parks Due To Tropical Storm Nicole
- Disney H20 Glow After Hours Returns To Typhoon Lagoon Memorial Day Weekend
- Akershus Royal Banquet Hall Is Reopening November 4
- The Best Food and Drinks at Epcot Flower and Garden 2023 - March 16, 2023
- Summer 2023 Disney Visa Cardmember Offer Announced For Select Disney World Resort Hotels - March 14, 2023
- 14 Tips for Riding Tron Lightcycle / Run at Magic Kingdom - March 13, 2023