If you’re heading to the 2022 Epcot International Flower and Garden Festival and you have little ones in tow, then you definitely need to read this post.
There’s no denying that Epcot caters heavily to adults. Heck, it’s the one Disney theme park where many individuals who are 21 and older go to “drink around the world.”
But, if you’re traveling with children, then it’s important for you to know all of the ways to keep them happy! Even more so, it’s a must to know what food and drinks are available for kids.
Since Flower and Garden is running at Epcot through July 4, we thought it would be helpful to gather a list of booth items that little ones would most likely eat and drink.
While some of these weren’t our favorites, kids will probably love them. Let’s face it, kids and adults have very different palates.
With that, here are the best kid-friendly option at Epcot Flower and Garden in 2022.
Cookie Butter Worms and Dirt
It’s perfectly sweet for little ones and even has crushed up Oreos, plus a gummy worm!
Strawberry Cheesecake Funnel Cake
Yes, it’s on the pricier side, but it’s also shareable. While we found it to be a little artificial tasting, the sweetness and strawberry ice cream just might appeal to kids.
Who can resist an Orange Bird Sipper? Kids will adore this just as much as adults. He’s so cute, isn’t he? An Orange Lemon-Smoothie comes with the sipper.
The drink is on the sweeter side and refreshing. Now, $15.00 for a drink is steep, but you’re essentially paying for Orange Bird.
He makes for a great souvenir, especially if your little one is a fan! You can find this at The Citrus Blossom near Port of Entry.
Arepas Topped with Melted Queso Frecso
Did someone say cheese pizza?
For $5.00, these arepas make for a really good kid-friendly snack or light lunch. You can’t go wrong with cheese and dough.
This is one dessert we really loved. The Chocolate Cake is delicious, not too sweet, and plant-based.
Froot Loops Shake
It literally tastes like you’re drinking Froot Loops. And, hey, some kids might really enjoy that.
DOLE Whip with Fanta
Pineapple DOLE Whip mixed with Fanta? In kids’ eyes, this is basically ice cream and soda combined.
This does melt fast, so eat quickly! You can find it at Pineapple Promenade (near Port of Entry) for $6.25.
Similar to the Orange Bird sipper, there’s also a Spike the Bee sipper served with a Honey-Peach Freeze.
This costs $15.00 and is at the Honey Bee-stro near Port of Entry across from the temporary Starbucks.
The drink is super tasty and even has the consistency of a milkshake. But, again, the price is a lot for a drink, but you’re paying for the adorable sipper, which is a cute souvenir.
Potato Pancakes with Applesauce
You get two decent-sized pancakes for $4.75. It’s a great deal! Plus, they are also delicious. If you’re kiddo isn’t an apple sauce fan, you can order these without.
Blood Orange Agua Fresca
Do your kids like Kool-aid? If so, this Blood Orange Agua Fresca should be right up their alley, especially on a hot day.
You can purchase it for $4.25 at Flavor Full Kitchen.
Croissant with Goat Cheese
While a cheese-filled croissant might not be a kids’ first option when it comes to food, the Croissant with Goat Cheese is a decent choice for kids.
Really, who doesn’t love a flaky pastry with cheese?
There aren’t a ton of kid-friendly savory options at Flower and Garden, so if you’re in the France pavilion and your little one is hungry, try this croissant at Fleur de Lys for $6.75.
Maple Popcorn Shake
A drink with popcorn on top? This may end up being a dream drink for kids.
This is definitely a sweeter drink, but it’s unique and fun for children.
While not unique or exclusive to the festival, you can never go wrong with a traditional pineapple-flavored DOLE Whip.
Not everyone may care for this flavor, but it’s ice cream and a fun flavor compared to chocolate and vanilla.
Keep in mind that ice cream melts really fast on hot days, but luckily the Tangerine Soft-Serve is served in a cup, meaning less mess!
Frozen Desert Violet Lemonade
The $4.50 drink is a fan-favorite for both kids and adults, so this is definitely a must-try.
Grilled Baby Vegetables
Want to get your kids to eat their veggies? If you’re looking for a healthier festival option, these Grilled Baby Vegetables at Trowel & Trellis are a great choice.
They’re served with hummus cream and red pepper couli, but neither are too overpowering. You also get your bang for your buck with these priced at $4.75.
Download & Save
Other Kid-Friendly Festival Fun
In between eating, you may want to try the following Flower and Garden-exclusive activities with your little ones.
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration Scavenger Hut
Spike’s Pollen-Nation Exploration scavenger hunt is perfect for little ones and families.
Not only is it just plain fun, but it helps keep kids entertained as you make your way around the World Showcase.
The hunt costs $9.99 plus tax and can be purchased at World Traveler, Disney Traders, Gateway Gifts, Creations Shop, Port of Entry, and some of the festival merchandise booths around World Showcase.
The scavenger hunt involves you hunting for Spike in each pavilion. When you find him, you place a corresponding sticker in the designated spot on the map.
Whether you complete your scavenger hunt or not, you can turn it in for a special prize that’s themed around the festival.
This year’s prizes are cute snack boxes, which you must pick up by July 4, the same day Flower and Garden ends.
You can choose one per scavenger hunt.
There are a couple playgrounds for kids to run around and burn off steam.
- Health Full Trail Presented by AdventHealth (by Flavor Full Kitchen and Honey Bee-stro) – Learn ways to stay healthy at this Outdoor Kitchen and garden along the Imagination Walkway. Closes at dusk.
- Green Landing Family Play Zone at World Discovery (next to Creations Shop and Epcot Farmers Feast) – Enjoy playtime with WALL-E and his eco-friendly garden. Closes at dusk.
2023 Flower & Garden Booth map
Stay tuned for our 2023 Flower and Garden booth map!
Until then, check out all of the booths for the 2022 Flower and Garden Festival on the map below, including our favorite overall booths, favorite items at each booth, and locations for indoor and outdoor seating.
Save to your phone to easily reference later.
Flower & Garden Festival Booth links
Stay tuned for our 2023 Flower and Garden booth links, until then you can check out our individual booth pages from last year’s festival that include photos, reviews, and ratings.
Ready to explore more Flower & Garden Festival booths? Take a look at the links below for menus and reviews.
- Bauernmarkt: Farmer’s Market (Germany pavilion)
- Cider House (Near U.K. pavilion)
- The Citrus Blossom (Near Port of Entry)
- Epcot Farmers Feast (Near Test Track)
- Epcot Sunshine Griddle (Near Test Track)
- Flavor Full Kitchen (Between Imagination! pavilion and Refreshment Port)
- Fleur de Lys (France pavilion)
- Hanami (Japan pavilion)
- The Honey Bee-stro (Near Port of Entry)
- Jardin de Fiestas (Mexico pavilion)
- La Isla Fresca (Between Morocco and France)
- Lotus House (China pavilion)
- Magnolia Terrace (American Adventure)
- Northern Bloom (Canada pavilion)
- Pineapple Promenade (Near Port of Entry)
- Primavera Kitchen (Italy pavilion)
- Tangierine Café (Morocco pavilion)
- Trowel & Trellis (Near Disney Traders)
- Refreshment Outpost (Between China and Germany)
- Refreshment Port (Near Canada pavilion)
- Funnel Cakes (American Adventure)
Flower & Garden Festival data
Stay tuned for our 2023 Flower and Garden data, until then you can check out our data from last year’s festival.
Want to see all our reviews in 1 spot?
Clicking on the link below will allow you to copy our data into a Google Sheet that you can then use for your Flower & Garden planning purposes.
Read more about this year’s Flower & Garden Festival
Be sure to check out the following links to our Epcot Flower and Garden Festival posts, where we provide information, tips, and much more.
Here’s everything we put together in 2022. Stay tuned for 2023 information!
- 2022 Guide to Epcot’s Flower & Garden Festival
- Where to Find Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Topiaries
- Our 7 Favorite Flower & Garden Festival Booths
- Best Food & Drinks at Epcot Flower & Garden 2022
- Best Values at Flower & Garden
- Favorite Vegetarian Options at Flower & Garden
- Best Gluten-Friendly Options at Flower & Garden
- Popular Flower & Garden Items That Really Aren’t Good
- Best Kid-Friendly Flower & Garden Menu Items
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced
- 2022 Epcot International Food & Wine Festival Dates Announced
- 2022 Epcot International Flower & Garden Festival Menus Are Here
- 2023 Epcot International Festival of the Arts Dates Announced
- 2023 Epcot Festival of the Arts Menus Announced
- Roundup Rodeo BBQ Opening March 23 at Hollywood Studios - January 25, 2023
- 2023 Epcot Flower & Garden Festival Dates Announced - January 18, 2023
- Ariel Meet and Greet, Enchanted Tales With Belle Returning to Magic Kingdom - January 17, 2023